Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are going to have a fair bit of salary cap space available to target someone it seems, considering also we had decent contracts in front of Lipinski and Young last year who left. I wonder who we have in mind...

We also have some gaping spots on the wings if we lose Hunter.

The guy on SEN who seems to be Hunter's manager (Paul Connors) seems to believe Hunter will be traded.

Needs a fresh start and club also wants to move on from him so thinks will be done

Said was kept quiet which was good for player and club
He was very very careful the way he phrased the situation. Mentioned there is basically one club he is working with that has expressed any interest. If that has fallen over I’d say he is staying with us.

Any player linked to move that you want Sammy to move on in the last minute? Would like Poulter from the pies to get a wing in.
No, we wouldn't be able to do sufficient due diligence in such a short space of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne list guy used some unusual wording saying the deal is in no man’s land. Didn’t really say they weren’t interested but maybe we’re asking for too much or they want us to pay more salary.
For P2 I'm happy to contribute.

Dunkley, Cordy, Schache and possibly Hunter out.

All points to 7:29 paperwork rushed through for Tom Barrrass on a mega-contract. Allowing Jones to play forward alongside Lobb, JUH, Naughton, Bruce and Darcy. Luke Beveridge trolling the whole world again.

We are going to have a fair bit of salary cap space available to target someone it seems, considering also we had decent contracts in front of Lipinski and Young last year who left. I wonder who we have in mind...

We also have some gaping spots on the wings if we lose Hunter.

Hopefully Ben McKay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back