Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - MATTAES PHILLIPOU!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems genuinely miffed he has to wait till next Monday before he's back at the club training

Alpha Pou energies
Gotta love this kid. He's going to be an absolute fan favourite. If he lives up to his potential the amount of love he will get from this fan base will be insane.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Congratulations. Ripping kid. My son did running training with Mattaes under his dad - and still does. Trains freakin hard. My son only 13 and looks up to him big time.

You have yourself a star. Can't wait to see him grow into AFL
Legend. Back in Adelaide running with his training squad wearing the saints colours!
20221129_181119.jpg

If the Pou is so highly rated, why was he not taken higher?
First 4 were locks, Essendon wanted him or Tatsas, went for Tatsas. Next 5 a toss up, Suns wanted Bailey, Hawks wanted CMAC, Clark a local Geelong lad, Gibney a WA lad.
Any of Tsatas, CMAC, Clark or Phillipou would have been fine.
Just fell our way is all. Could have gone 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I’ve been really unsure about the personality side. Which got me digging and thinking. Firstly I think he has the potential risk to rub recruiters the wrong way. I think they think maybe he thinks he’s better then
If the Pou is so highly rated, why was he not taken higher?
interesting personality through some clubs off

So I’ve been really unsure about the personality side. Which got me digging and thinking. Firstly I think he has the potential risk to rub recruiters the wrong way. I think they think maybe he thinks he’s better then

interesting personality through some clubs off
One thing that's struck me about him is he seems really knowledgable about some of the trades and the draft in general, seems like a bit of a student of the game in general and really intelligent which I think is a fantastic trait.

One thing that's struck me about him is he seems really knowledgable about some of the trades and the draft in general, seems like a bit of a student of the game in general and really intelligent which I think is a fantastic trait.

Agreed and I think clubs are way too harsh .He seems a bit obsessed with being the best which I think is straight of the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - MATTAES PHILLIPOU!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back