Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was also spoken of as more inside than Patrick which is the main reason he didnt make it
way too soft and outside.

Charlie hopefully has a harder game and has more pace than Patrick

Here's hoping. We might just get that good young goal scoring mid to continue building our squad in our rebuild. That would be awesome.

The Northern Knights v Murray Bushrangers game is on YouTube if anyone wants to spend a few hours watching under 18 footy.

From what I saw, Naish attended a few Centre bounces and grabbed a few clearances. Does a bit of work before the bounce to set him up which gives confidence he can play there at stages.

Good over his head and good user of the footy. Like his brother doesn’t seem to have that burst of pace, but looks like he has a bigger frame than his brother with more scope for size.

That said, it’s from about five minutes that I’ve watched so take that with every pinch of salt you can find.

The Northern Knights v Murray Bushrangers game is on YouTube if anyone wants to spend a few hours watching under 18 footy.

From what I saw, Naish attended a few Centre bounces and grabbed a few clearances. Does a bit of work before the bounce to set him up which gives confidence he can play there at stages.

Good over his head and good user of the footy. Like his brother doesn’t seem to have that burst of pace, but looks like he has a bigger frame than his brother with more scope for size.

That said, it’s from about five minutes that I’ve watched so take that with every pinch of salt you can find.
Yeah I watched about a half of one of the Knights games 2 weeks ago. He played forward for a lot of it and looked dangerous on most occasions. Reminded me of the swans Will Hayward as looked to play tall for his size, good overhead and crafty.

So you saying we have a Josh Dunkley here ;)

im-just-waiting-al-bundy.gif

For the Pickett Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Back