No Oppo Supporters The TAN 80 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.
I think people would be paying me to keep the clothes on these days. I'm a bit past my bodybuilding peak now.

Now I like eating pizza and laying on the couch with the cats and living the average life lol.
Have you heard of this thing called hand breaded?

I went to the royal after a queen's birthday match once, years before the big freeze thing. Anyway here I was having a few quite bourbons with some friends. Next minute there was a naked woman parading on the stage right near where I was standing.

I'm a straight chick so I actually was a bit uncomfortable being so close to bits flying everywhere but it was funny when the crowd saw a guy that looked like Ron Jeremy and pushed him up to the front.

But yeah, that was an experience I don't really want to repeat lol
Beware "Flying Bits"

200w.gif

Cops tasered a 95 year old grandma inside her nursing home. Farkin dogs
“He described bodycam footage of the incident as “confronting” and said it was not in the public interest to share that video.

Officers attempted to negotiate with Ms Nowland before she started to walk towards police with the knife in hand.

Mr Cotter said she was using the aid of her walking frame and approaching officers at a “slow pace”.”

Jesus Christ

I don't really drink cider but I might give it a go next year. I have a lot of old heirloom trees that would be ideal for cider (tart flavoured). The eating apples Royal Gala and the like I eat and preserve the rest.
I drink cider and I'll buy it off you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally found some Hammer n' tongs bitter after seeing 5 star reviews about it for ages. Pretty good would give it a solid 4. Still prefer VB but
A73087A1-1DEE-447C-A36E-D4B850901A04.gif

“He described bodycam footage of the incident as “confronting” and said it was not in the public interest to share that video.

Officers attempted to negotiate with Ms Nowland before she started to walk towards police with the knife in hand.

Mr Cotter said she was using the aid of her walking frame and approaching officers at a “slow pace”.”

Jesus Christ
She has dementia and a knife. Cops could have easily disarmed a 95 year old lady without using a taser.wtf were they thinking?

no way wasnt it like 900 when they came out
I probably wouldn't pay 1200 but if I found it around 5 - 600 dollars I might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back