No Oppo Supporters The TAN 80 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were on a panel that provides input and feedback into these taxation matters.
All members sign extensive non disclosure agreements.
If, as it sounds, this has been breached then they are in deep trouble. Hopefully the full force of the law is thrown at them. It’s classic insider trading.

Correct - no doubt there’s a lot of trouble headed their way if they’ve broken the agreement. Also, still struggling with the logic of getting someone whose job it is to advise companies on how to minimise tax to advise the government on how to raise tax! How is there ever not going to be a colossal conflict of interest?

Correct - no doubt there’s a lot of trouble headed their way if they’ve broken the agreement. Also, still struggling with the logic of getting someone whose job it is to advise companies on how to minimise tax to advise the government on how to raise tax! How is there ever not going to be a colossal conflict of interest?

A bit like the AFL confidentially talking to clubs about rule changes…only for Geelong to train for 666, months ahead of everyone else.

Just had a peek-a-boo at the Indigenous Round Guernseys...both us and saints have really ordinary designs imo...
Why do we always stick to the narrow stripe...?!?
Hawks look fantastic!
It’s because of that Shite Nib logo

For the Sandgropers,what is Chicken Treat like?
used to be a dietary staple growing up...

I even remember in the 90's they gave away free packs of NBA cards with meals at one stage! MINT!

Haven't been back for years now though, so not sure, but I do believe it became quite expensive when it used to be cheaper than everywhere else,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did the royal turn into a weekday strip joint? Popped in for a pint and it was served to me by a lovely lady who seemed to have misplaced her garments. Thought it was a little busy in there for a wednesday arvo
I went to the royal after a queen's birthday match once, years before the big freeze thing. Anyway here I was having a few quite bourbons with some friends. Next minute there was a naked woman parading on the stage right near where I was standing.

I'm a straight chick so I actually was a bit uncomfortable being so close to bits flying everywhere but it was funny when the crowd saw a guy that looked like Ron Jeremy and pushed him up to the front.

But yeah, that was an experience I don't really want to repeat lol

I went to the royal after a queen's birthday match once, years before the big freeze thing. Anyway here I was having a few quite bourbons with some friends. Next minute there was a naked woman parading on the stage right near where I was standing.

I'm a straight chick so I actually was a bit uncomfortable being so close to bits flying everywhere but it was funny when the crowd saw a guy that looked like Ron Jeremy and pushed him up to the front.

But yeah, that was an experience I don't really want to repeat lol
If trucking doesn't work out in the end can always head down to the royal

If trucking doesn't work out in the end can always head down to the royal
Lol.
I think people would be paying me to keep the clothes on these days. I'm a bit past my bodybuilding peak now.

Now I like eating pizza and laying on the couch with the cats and living the average life lol.

Lol.
I think people would be paying me to keep the clothes on these days. I'm a bit past my bodybuilding peak now.

Now I like eating pizza and laying on the couch with the cats and living the average life lol.
need a few ice cold vbs and you'll be onto a winner

need a few ice cold vbs and you'll be onto a winner
I got CC and coke tonight. I took a couple of nights off work so I can actually remember what it's like to be normal.

Lol.

Love how every stripper or topless waitress always has some mastermind story about only doing it to pay for a business or law degree. That cover story must be page 1 of the hooker handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back