Official Club Stuff 2023 Membership Final tally as at 6th September *95,277

Remove this Banner Ad

8th June ...

168612109191802557164802a8335a7e_desktop.png.webp

Does this take into account how many handed their memberships back in after last night ?
Unless the club/Sayers come out soon and give the supporters a strategy on how we are going to get back on track and how this will affect the long term future moving forward, I would not be surprised if 30k was culled from next years numbers.

Unless the club/Sayers come out soon and give the supporters a strategy on how we are going to get back on track and how this will affect the long term future moving forward, I would not be surprised if 30k was culled from next years numbers.
What like they have to do it right now or the number will be down 1/3 a year from now?

Nah. I can't see that happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the heck bought a membership after the last 6 weeks of utter garbage on the field?
People who support the club and don't go to water in a bad patch.

I ask everyone because I love the club please don't let your kids support another team. I'd rather them have no interest in AFL than support a team like Collingwood or Hawthorn etc..

People who support the club and don't go to water in a bad patch.
I bet there's a few long time members (myself included) in the 90k that would object to your allusion of 'non-support' and 'going to water'.
FFS - it's not like not like this is 'a bad patch' - it's a long, sustained period of repetitive failure, and we've not had much to be impressed with for the last 23 years (basically since our last GF appearance).

I bet there's a few long time members (myself included) in the 90k that would object to your allusion of 'non-support' and 'going to water'.
FFS - it's not like not like this is 'a bad patch' - it's a long, sustained period of repetitive failure, and we've not had much to be impressed with for the last 23 years (basically since our last GF appearance).
Freaking out and saying people shouldn't buy a membership because of some bad games is going to water. He specifically said the last 6 weeks.

How many are these freebies etc .. my mate was offered free memberships if he renewed .. feel like most clubs want to get to a certain number to boast … how many 1 game -3 game etc. still a solid number and I have always said when we are playing well we have so many supporters that turn up

Amazing result given the PATHETIC performances of the last 2 months or so....my daughter just said there really are a lot of stupidos supporting this club buying memberships, I said we are 4 of them;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2023 Membership Final tally as at 6th September *95,277

Remove this Banner Ad

Back