2 kings
Luko
Rankine
Rozee
Butters
Smith
Blakey
Qyayner

We got rcd ross turner english. Add aarts and rerooked townsend chol.

And added Pickett before the next National Draft.

So still on our list:

2017 Baker Balta Miller

2018 Ross Pickett

2019 Dow Ralphsmith Cumberland

2020 Ryan Rioli Jnr Mansell Colina

2021 Gibcus Brown Sonsie Banks Clarke

2022 Smith Green Campbell Tresize Coulthard

And traded in Lynch Tarrant Hopper.

That's 10 players who look highly likely to be best 22 in 2024. A couple of the others should really sneak in there as well. We've had one single pick lower than pick 14 to work with, so we haven't done too badly.

We definitely did not get rich out of the 2018 National Draft though.

remember when the umps pulled a bullshite free out of their arse to give him a shot that won them the game against us ?
What about when Richmond was penalised for deliberate next to their goal and Footscray was able to clear it out of defence.

Port have been getting su**ed off by the umpires from the moment a few weeks ago the club put it out there saying they were getting a raw deal. Shows how susceptible the umpires are to media influence.

And the last two week the Dogs have been able to enjoy the umpiring we’ve been getting for 6-years. They’ve quickly forgotten they only beat us thanks to some howlers in front of goal earlier this season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’ve been saying this very thing for years getting crickets from fellow supporters. You’ve got to publicly call these pricks out and they’ll soon stop bc theres too much exposure on their corruption. Call it out!!

We just gotta scrape into the 8, reckon we could do some damage.
imagine it comes down to the last game against port at snowtown oval

we need to win to make the top 8 and pears need to win to make the top4

afl will race in deeboy, o gorman , mollison and that other campaigner that reamed us in the dogs and pears mcg games

imagine it comes down to the last game against port at snowtown oval

we need to win to make the top 8 and pears need to win to make the top4

afl will race in deeboy, o gorman , mollison and that other campaigner that reamed us in the dogs and pears mcg games
Don’t forget Fischer well known Richmond hating maggot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've got no chance again this year. It's a race for second amongst all those minnows - unfortunately Collingwood are a mile ahead imo.
pies gonna get interstate witches hats on the g in the granny

* he looks well finally. Got the Eagle stench off him after 30 odd years
looked better with the long hair jesus look with beard a few years back at our training

I’ve been saying this very thing for years getting crickets from fellow supporters. You’ve got to publicly call these pricks out and they’ll soon stop bc theres too much exposure on their corruption. Call it out!!
Good to hear Richo double down crit on some fluoro crucial, me time, guesses last night. Hodgey in support and BT getting close to pulling out a "Wowweeeee" or two on a couple (good for him). The inconsistent calling the game appeared at odds with the with the consistent play of both sides last night.

Four fluoros has just added more mayhem to the rules interpretation circus. Looks like the interpretations are scripted so there is always a tight game decided in red time fourth quarter.

If the Ch7 comms boys are questioning in unison often enough, your train has starting to leave the station and gathering some momentum.

pies gonna get interstate witches hats on the g in the granny
Port and there stupid ****ing song at home games to , how can anyone like them when Hinkley is the coach , Kosche the president and its Karen Cornes old club , add to that you got players with most punchable heads

Pepper pig , I’m a ****wit Dixon the serial killer , cry I want to go home I’ve got 3 names JHF , zak I’m a faux tough guy Butters , Allir I just hang off everyone Allir , I’ve put them on par with Druggos hatred 😂

Port and there stupid ******* song at home games to , how can anyone like them when Hinkley is the coach , Kosche the president and its Karen Cornes old club , add to that you got players with most punchable heads

Pepper pig , I’m a ******* Dixon the serial killer , cry I want to go home I’ve got 3 names JHF , zak I’m a faux tough guy Butters , Allir I just hang off everyone Allir , I’ve put them on par with Druggos hatred 😂
will always be pies and blooze for me

next tier is scats and druggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back