No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what.....

First of all, I don't want to look too much into the past....its good to remember Richmond's fantastic recent successful period but overdoing it can mean being stuck in the past.

But after seeing Sydney win 1 Grand Final and lose 4 Grand Finals under coach Longmire....I'm just so glad and lucky our team had a run of good success. We played in 3 Grand Finals, it could of been 3 losses or one win and 2 losses. To win 3 Grand Finals from 3 attempts....just so lucky it happened to our club.

I mean the hurt and heartache for Swans supporters.....glad it wasn't us.

The difference between Richmond during their successful period and Sydney was that the Tigers were battle battle hardened and knew what it took to get the job done. Sydney just turn to water.

Like I said, I feel so lucky our club had recent success 🏆🏆🏆

You know what.....

First of all, I don't want to look too much into the past....its good to remember Richmond's fantastic recent successful period but overdoing it can mean being stuck in the past.

But after seeing Sydney win 1 Grand Final and lose 4 Grand Finals under coach Longmire....I'm just so glad and lucky our team had a run of good success. We played in 3 Grand Finals, it could of been 3 losses or one win and 2 losses. To win 3 Grand Finals from 3 attempts....just so lucky it happened to our club.

The difference between Richmond during their successful period and Sydney was that the Tigers were battle battle hardened and knew what it took to get the job done. Sydney just turn to water.

Like I said, I feel so lucky our club had recent success

Historically we’ve had a fantastic strike rate in gf’s. We’ve gone long stretches without success, but when we bob up we then make hay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what.....

Richmond are THE only undefeated Grand Finalist in the AFL era. So we are indeed lucky to have been blessed with people who could get it done when they had the opportunity.

You know what.....

We were mentally resilient and hungry. That’s why we won 3 out of 3 grannies. The further we get from it and see successive “potential dynasties” in Melbourne, Collingwood and Geelong fail to back up their premierships, the more impressive the achievement of 3 in 4 years becomes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back