Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t really think it matters. You keep an eye out below you and try and keep pace with those above.

We just have to keep winning.
That's exactly it. Ball is squarely in our court.

Apparently you're insane according to the genius operators in here however x

Jordan Lewis throws Butler under the bus but surprise, surprise, nothing to see with Hawthorn's Sicily.
Who would thunk it.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

He needs to give the show away, so unprofessional and a liability. Stick to the paper and maybe some radio.
Typically cynical TV producing, its car crash TV, waiting for him to shit himself or have a stroke live, theyknow the sicker section of their target audience love Robbo cos he's a dumb everyman yob and the other half watch him slowly go to shit.

Wheatley is there to give the show a modicum of civilisation but everyone knows he's irrelevant too.

I'd rather see the whole show cancelled and First Crack to be expanded to include some of 360's agenda.

Makes sense for less teams to be gridlocked around us than more.

That said, I’m all for expressing yourself. Go off king!

View attachment 1711374
Would prefer to be 2 games away from top spot than 4 games.

And Melbourne have a game in hand so top 4 is still in our hands anyway.

I know you're trying your best and we can only imagine how difficult it's been for you so I'll let you have some time to have a think about it and come back to me. Any questions feel free to PM and I can walk you through it xx

Jordan Lewis throws Butler under the bus but surprise, surprise, nothing to see with Hawthorn's Sicily.
Who would thunk it.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
The majority of the media ( besides Gerard of course) were up in arms about Butler being reported when it happened, but unfortunately it’s been almost 5 days and 6 more matches since then and the voluble support has died down now. Whilst I was pretty certain then that it would be thrown out, the pessimistic Saints supporter in me is beginning to doubt that he’ll get off.

Hope I’m wrong but I feel it’s going be yet another Ben Long moment.

Last edited:
Would prefer to be 2 games away from top spot than 4 games.

And Melbourne have a game in hand so top 4 is still in our hands anyway.

I know you're trying your best and we can only imagine how difficult it's been for you so I'll let you have some time to have a think about it and come back to me. Any questions feel free to PM and I can walk you through it xx
I don’t care if you lick windows, run into walls, occasionally pee yourself. You hang in there kiddo. You’re frigging special

I don’t care if you lick windows, run into walls, occasionally pee yourself. You hang in there kiddo. You’re frigging special
Baby Licking GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

He needs to give the show away, so unprofessional and a liability. Stick to the paper and maybe some radio.
Would be pretty bland without him tbh.
I mean just look at Mr Preppy, Jordan Lewis.

Typically cynical TV producing, its car crash TV, waiting for him to s**t himself or have a stroke live, theyknow the sicker section of their target audience love Robbo cos he's a dumb everyman yob and the other half watch him slowly go to s**t.

Wheatley is there to give the show a modicum of civilisation but everyone knows he's irrelevant too.

I'd rather see the whole show cancelled and First Crack to be expanded to include some of 360's agenda.
Agree.
The format is getting old.

The majority of the media ( besides Gerard of course) were up in arms about Butler being reported when it happened, but unfortunately it’s been almost 6 days and the voluble support has died down now. Whilst I was pretty certain then that it would be thrown out, the pessimistic Saints supporter in me is beginning to doubt that he’ll get off.

Hope I’m wrong but I feel it’s going be yet another Ben Long moment.
Ben Long
Paddy Ryder
Dan Butler
The free kicks differential in the last 5 years

On the other side,
Hunter Clark
Anthony Caminiti

Keep kicking against the system St Kilda, they will not crush us, try as they might.

Ben Long
Paddy Ryder
Dan Butler
The free kicks differential in the last 5 years

On the other side,
Hunter Clark
Anthony Caminiti

Keep kicking against the system St Kilda, they will not crush us, try as they might.
Yee ha…them’s fighting words! 👊🏼💪🏼🤩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Marlion was meant to be a feel good redemption story. Probably got roped into doing stupid stuff by stupid old mates. Innocent until proven guilty though.
Probably got roped in. Unfortunately that's much of a defence these days.

Probably got roped in. Unfortunately that's much of a defence these days.
Just saw what details have emerged so far and it comes off as very circumstantial for a guilty verdict, unless there is more evidence to come (witnesses, statements, text messages etc)

Won't be revisiting the courts until August so doubt we will hear anything until then.

Apparently you're insane according to the genius operators in here however x
In fairness, I’m insane according to everyone everywhere…

gabriel macht shrug GIF

But to be fair he was most likely dumbing it down so George can keep up
I doubt it, a glance over his posts makes you realise the quality of education in the backwaters of WA. As you said it must be hard for him and we're all here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back