Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh Darcy did break early … twice.
But great effort.
Saints still the bridesmaids. 🥲

Stanley won the GF sprint back in 2009 so we aren't always the bridesmaids but I would have preferred to win a premiership.

Shout out to Luke Miles who was actually the last Saint to win it.

We then immediately delisted him, and he went on to play a few seasons in the WAFL.

I recall that Luke was once asked about his footy style, i think he replied " fast , really fast ".

Stanley won the GF sprint back in 2009 so we aren't always the bridesmaids but I would have preferred to win a premiership.
2000 and what?
So long ago it doesn’t count…

Ashcroft playing a blinder and Brisbane will get another one just as good next year.

This father son bullshit should be scrapped.

Knowing our luck the AFL will scrap it when the Riewoldt boys look like being guns.

Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

FINANCIALLY MENTALLY

Hahahaha

Is it true heyney was giving a really stirring speech to the team about his lost brownlow and his disappointment in his MRP citing
Imagine thinking some 50 year old stoner chick, who likely goes by the pronoun of armpit hair, teaching you how to breath properly, would get you a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a complete disgrace that Fagan hasn't brought Mckenner onto the field. They're that far in front, make the sub. ****ing hate the idea of the sub only getting 5 minutes at the end of the game.

And if Fagan does a Goodwin and doesn't make the substitute, that would be very very poor. Disgraceful, even.

It's a complete disgrace that Fagan hasn't brought Mckenner onto the field. They're that far in front, make the sub. ****ing hate the idea of the sub only getting 5 minutes at the end of the game.

And if Fagan does a Goodwin and doesn't make the substitute, that would be very very poor. Disgraceful, even.
pretty sure he did that just as you typed this haha

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back