No Oppo Supporters The TAN 80 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a marvellous occasion a fake Groupie_ funeral would be!...:think::

Any of you people have real and actual Tiger stripes?

That’s about the state of it. Can you believe they went down there with an Xbox controller?

FWIW, lots of the high level US military equipment is operated with similar controllers.

These days, in the States, if your kid is exceptional at gaming there's a fair chance the DoD will come head-hunting before they are teenagers. It's not an accident that hundreds of millions of kids are effectively training themselves free of charge on controllers virtually identical in design and concept to the ones they will later use in the military.

I wouldn't be reading to much into the build quality based solely on the hand controller, the US navy will be using something very similar in their next gen subs.

This was a ripper catch, but take a few reruns of the last seconds and check out the reaction of the baked mofo's he took the catch in front of...🤣🤣🤣

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 12.36.27 am.png

Catch of your life...what an audience to witness it! Carltoon old mate could get eco lessons from these campaigners...make him look like an amateur! 🤣🤣🤣

Bloke on the left has been on the same mushie trip for a week.

Last edited:
FWIW, lots of the high level US military equipment is operated with similar controllers.

These days, in the States, if your kid is exceptional at gaming there's a fair chance the DoD will come head-hunting before they are teenagers. It's not an accident that hundreds of millions of kids are effectively training themselves free of charge on controllers virtually identical in design and concept to the ones they will later use in the military.

I wouldn't be reading to much into the build quality based solely on the hand controller, the US navy will be using something very similar in their next gen subs.

No doubt it's the same technology and it would do the same thing but military hardware is built to the highest specs unlike a Nintendo controller that is mass produced in a sweat shop in China.

Well done Solar Panels Pat and the GOAT. Suck shit Bazzball. You just copped your first audit and come up short.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a marvellous occasion a fake Groupie_ funeral would be!...:think::

Any of you people have real and actual Tiger stripes?

LOL the death faker must've watched Arrested Development.

That first innings declaration probably was the difference. Stupid declaration.

Yeah but I didn’t mind it. I like the aggressiveness. If it wasn’t for Cummins and Lyon playing blinders we would have lost that match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back