No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m trying to have a little nap so I can watch the footy

What do you mean you don’t have the piss organised?
ive got grants and wine but i aint going down that road

Best go to BBQ. Need a solid Citizen to arrest the "Dumma"- the dude that rocks up and trys to cook sausages a different way. Then, steals all the meat.
Remember when I was young and you'd go to a party and put your beers in a bathtub full of ice. I always bought Melbourne Bitter cos no one drank it and you could easily spot campaigners drinking your beer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when I was young and you'd go to a party and put your beers in a bathtub full of ice. I always bought Melbourne Bitter cos no one drank it and you could easily spot campaigners drinking your beer.

Never used to be a fan of MB in my later years it’s not a bad drop

do hipsters still think mb is cool ? or has it gone too mainstream

Nearly as good as Lowes. Better than Best & Less.
best thing is we in vic we can wear dark green one without looking like an escaped prisoner

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back