Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Moore spent his today at the press club with his g/f helping a young lady launch a book about sexual consent.:) Is this one for Mark's whipping boys thread?
View attachment 1844085View attachment 1844086

Probably; I dare say where whipping is involved, one would need to be very cognisant of getting consent. And maybe a safe word… and some antibacterial cream.

So Moore spent his today at the press club with his g/f helping a young lady launch a book about sexual consent.:) Is this one for Mark's whipping boys thread?
View attachment 1844085View attachment 1844086

I'm not sure what you're insinuating fogmeister.... if the woke king is promoting a book about consent between men and women, then hopefully he'll be avaiable for the next edition when a writer writes about failures by males to get consent from other males. Maybe Darcy will take it on his shoulders to be that writer....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Lurch and Wednesday dating.
Good looking couple actually 👌

he's actually looking a lot healthier than he looked towards the end of the season where he had dark rings around his eyes and looked gaunt. I think that fake laughing hid a different reality. He might have carried a bit of weight of his father's burden. Just speculating of course....

he's actually looking a lot healthier than he looked towards the end of the season where he had dark rings around his eyes and looked gaunt. I think that fake laughing hid a different reality. He might have carried a bit of weight of his father's burden. Just speculating of course....
He’s loving life.

Think there might have been some stress around carrying some injuries and getting to the line. Pendles reckons his ankle was up like a balloon during g final week and it was a struggle to get over the line to play and then there was the pressure of not losing like Peter kept doing in g finals.

Think there might have been some stress around carrying some injuries and getting to the line. Pendles reckons his ankle was up like a balloon during g final week and it was a struggle to get over the line to play and then there was the pressure of not losing like Peter kept doing in g finals.

I think the father comparison had an impact. He didnt play well and his foot probably had an impact. The great thing is that all that stuff is behind him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back