AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

6 months rehab for Bruton not bad, that gets her out of rehab mid June around when preseason starts

Should get a full season out of her next year thanks to the late august/early sept start
That’s a pretty good result assuming it all goes to plan. I’m curious as to whether she can do much to maintain a fitness base without aggravating the injury.

Question for the mods, why don't we have a AFLW sub-forum?

A couple of the other team boards have them, it will also mean we can expand our discussions without them getting lost amongst the various AFL threads.

Just a thought.
It would be good to be able to separate topics more rather than have everything tossed in the same chat including game days.

That’s a pretty good result assuming it all goes to plan. I’m curious as to whether she can do much to maintain a fitness base without aggravating the injury.
Find out whatever Aaron Rodgers has done to maintain his fitness. I wouldn't be going with his surgery method but his fitness training and diet regimen has clearly aided his recovery

Edit: perhaps lay off the ayahuasca though.

Yeah the late season start working in our favour

It’s a long break for all the girls til preseason in June anyway so she is just missing an offseason program that most likely won’t start for a few months but still gets a full preseason 2 month official block before round 1

Yes but just wait until 2028 and she will be off to join Scott Gowans. :rolleyes:
If she was going to join Gowans she probably have done it at the first opportunity, and not when she is 33-34 and past her prime.

Has anyone answered the question of whether the B&F will be livestreamed?

If yes, link?
Its a bit more informal compared to the mens B&F and I don't think it really lends itself to being streamed. I suspect you'll just get video interviews throughout the night/coming days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t see the emoji. I don’t know why but when I’m posting from my phone I can’t see or use emoji’s. I don’t know if it’s something in my settings or if I accidentally changed something without knowing but it’s the case on a few of the forums I’m a member of and it’s only started happening in the last 9-12 months. Weird.

Has anyone answered the question of whether the B&F will be livestreamed?

If yes, link?
I didn’t see any mention of a link in the article of the website, so I’m guessing no.

I didn’t see the emoji. I don’t know why but when I’m posting from my phone I can’t see or use emoji’s. I don’t know if it’s something in my settings or if I accidentally changed something without knowing but it’s the case on a few of the forums I’m a member of and it’s only started happening in the last 9-12 months. Weird.
That is weird. Anyhow, no dramas, and besides, I was taking the piss out of worry warts who were predicting doom and gloom years ago when we let Gowans go and then again when he arrived in Sydney. All our good players were going to follow him up there. Apparently. Ash was the one who was historically closest to him and she has never shown any inclination to leave.

Our draft picks are very bad. Is Vicki Wall coming back does anyone know?
Only need to take 2 picks
So the rest of them you can disregard

It was mentioned when she went to rugby that they were expecting her next season to come back but hopefully they reconfirm

Its a bit more informal compared to the mens B&F and I don't think it really lends itself to being streamed. I suspect you'll just get video interviews throughout the night/coming days.
In a shocking turn of events it's now a sit down dinner and perfectly set up for streaming. No reason not to stream.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back