Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We would be worse off if the club did sack JLo for Beveridge. If anyone behind the scenes is pushing for it then they are a ******* moron.
That move could literally blow our chances of ever winning a premiership.

Pav telling the players in his prematch rev up to put on their superman capes is up there for cringe

Still to this day I reckon he had a bet with someone. It isn't something you would expect a captain to say as a rev up.

If we crumble to the outside noise and give him another two years before the season starts and the results come in..this club will forever be in the doldrums.

Think they’ll lose a few more within the club and supporters.

There's far too much cringe at this club. Harden the * up and play footy. Forget all that other s**t.

Too much cringe - too much politics and virtue signalling. Even our core goals as a club are riddled with political and social goals. While some of it is ok and I support the ongoing investment in the indigenous groups. Stop spending time crafting (admittedly well written) policy stances on referendums and everything else. Put all our effort into winning.

We are starting to look like the inflated start up that lost track of its core business while its focus drifted. In the meantime competitors get further ahead. We can't even claim to have won it all and dominated and then gone down that road. Our situation is more damning.

Longmuir wants them to be pirates hunting treasure
Young Players don't like old players going out for lunch with mobile phones, they want a no mobile phone policy on training days.
Alot of the players rallied against the slow ball movement, made him change his plan.
I legit thought you were japing us when I read those first two sentences (without having seen the video).

On that least point, wasn’t there a story about Switta making an approach to JL (possibly on behalf of others) about the need to change the game plan?

Even if was leaked by Colin Young via one of his disgruntled former Freo clients, there may be an element of truth to it.

I’m sure there are these types of tensions in any group of humans.

Here’s hoping we’ve shipped out those not fully on board and the players we’ve got are in sync and firmly behind JL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Jon Ralph wouldn't know more then 4 freo players.

How the hell would he know what's going on behind the scenes across the country when he is in Melbourne
The fact it was “themes” from 18 months ago that they players didn’t like points directly to Colin Young, it could have been from Lobb, Logue, Acres, Henry or Hamling. Also that he knows his salary is definitely Colin and had a quick jibe about managing himself is a reference to JLo sacking Young. It’s just pathetic s+*t stirring from Colin using his mouth piece in Ralf.

The fact it was “themes” from 18 months ago that they players didn’t like points directly to Colin Young, it could have been from Lobb, Logue, Acres, Henry or Hamling. Also that he knows his salary is definitely Colin and had a quick jibe about managing himself is a reference to JLo sacking Young. It’s just pathetic s+*t stirring from Colin using his mouth piece in Ralf.
1709594801552.gif

Who is this Mitchell Woodcock clown?
Almost every Harley Reid and Eagles article has been written by him
The No Action Jackson article was also written by him

His twitter feed is almost entirely eagles based. I attached my favourite tweet of his
We call him splinters……

It’s been all downhill since Duff left the West.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back