Autopsy 2024 Rd 0 - Harry kicks the winner vs Lions

Who played well for the Blues vs the Lions in Round 0?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's good to have the footy back. It's even better to get a small bit of revenge on the Lions for last year as well.

46 points down and we still came out of Brisbane with the win. This team just doesn't know when it's beaten.

Old Carlton would've caved in but this bunch under Vossy are made of much sterner stuff.

they've lost once there since cleopatra was doing the chemist warehouse ads and missed a flag by a kick........harsh from the west.....
absolutely but I still contend it’s a magnificent list and a massive home ground advantage.

Switch the coaches for 2023. I reckon McRae at Brisbane still makes the GF, but Fagan at Collingwood doesn’t make the 8.

Beaming at how good Carroll was when he came on, definitely have a new fan fave brewing for mine.

I thought Cuners was good from the second onwards, has a burst of speed that I enjoy watching.

Hollands pressure and tackling were great but he was definitely a bit fumbly around the ball, this will improve as the season goes on and he adjusts back into full pace footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said it in the Game Day thread when we were being smashed that they were at least experimenting, throwing Kennedy and Crippa in the ruck and playing Crippa as a deep forward. It seemed to confuse Brisbane just a little and we then got on top.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Take It Back Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Insane win!!!
You would have had the claws sharpened early Michael.
Young was solid. I thought it was his best for a while.

He has what Kemp has not - defensively.

I’d love him to stay with weiterbot .. when back in the matrix
The conundrum us that his best defensive footy for us is when he plays on the players that Weitering would normally play on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 0 - Harry kicks the winner vs Lions

Back