No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I almost feel sorry for North. I remember their last game of 2023, saying you may as well put your house on GC, as with Harley Reid for the taking there’s not a chance in hell North would beat the Gold Coast.

And now you have the richest club in the country on their way back as a club as they got Reid, and you’ve got North still fumbling down the bottom.

Harley Reid was memberships, crowds, sponsors, excitement, wins and hope…. i don’t care what anyone says about ‘winning culture’ blah blah blah …. North winning that single meaningless game was an absolutely horrific result for that club.

If I was a North supporter I’d find it bloody hard to deal with watching Harley Reid for the next 15 years knowing if you’d just won 14 games in the last 4 seasons and not 15 he’d be wearing a North jumper and you’d be loving footy again.

I still shake my head at the stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey fellows, sorry for intrusion, or pardon the interruption, whatever is the go around here.
Hope the game vs freo showed that jake waterman is not the total crab that bigfooty seem to think.
Or he may have been, but has come back so hard from his illness, that his game against your undermanned defence may not even be his best game this fortnight.
Good luck vs tje bye, and beyond!

Hey fellows, sorry for intrusion, or pardon the interruption, whatever is the go around here.
Hope the game vs freo showed that jake waterman is not the total crab that bigfooty seem to think.
Or he may have been, but has come back so hard from his illness, that his game against your undermanned defence may not even be his best game this fortnight.
Good luck vs tje bye, and beyond!
Why would we GAF

I almost feel sorry for North. I remember their last game of 2023, saying you may as well put your house on GC, as with Harley Reid for the taking there’s not a chance in hell North would beat the Gold Coast.

And now you have the richest club in the country on their way back as a club as they got Reid, and you’ve got North still fumbling down the bottom.

Harley Reid was memberships, crowds, sponsors, excitement, wins and hope…. i don’t care what anyone says about ‘winning culture’ blah blah blah …. North winning that single meaningless game was an absolutely horrific result for that club.

If I was a North supporter I’d find it bloody hard to deal with watching Harley Reid for the next 15 years knowing if you’d just won 14 games in the last 4 seasons and not 15 he’d be wearing a North jumper and you’d be loving footy again.

I still shake my head at the stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Couldn’t happen to a better club , I hope Ron Casey us enjoying it, us old campaigners have long memories

Another day I wake up, scroll news and see another case of match fixing sorry, "Competitive Balancing Mechanism".
can u believe dillon let this out on live radio ?

theyre gloating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing special is the gimp that posted this shite
they are all nothing players that can easily be covered

if they had real Richmond like injuries to their top players they wouldnt win a game

maybe sneak in a win or 2 still due to umps deepthroating them every week

they are all nothing players that can easily be covered

if they had real Richmond like injuries to their top players they wouldnt win a game

maybe sneak in a win or 2 still due to umps deepthroating them every week
campaigners got injuries to fringe players
Take cripps Walsh McKay Curnow Weitering out
campaigners would win the spoon

how come nrl doesnt have a soft musical chairs draft system and equalisation so clubs can all have a go at the top

this league is weak as piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back