MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_0511.jpeg

GSFxviWaUAQcVGv

Were we watching the same incident?

Lever only hit his head because he deliberately moved his head towards the ground. If anything Lever should be suspended for being a fwit.

Whilst I agree there is a certain level of responsibility on the tacklee particularly if they have an arm free, that sling and dump motion should absolutely be removed from the game

Were we watching the same incident?

Lever only hit his head because he deliberately moved his head towards the ground. If anything Lever should be suspended for being a fwit.
If this is consensus, it makes the decision twice as bad. The AFL has maintained that it's a 1 week ban, but he's got off for good behaviour/exceptional character. Absolute horse shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think so, even when he jumps he is still going for a chest mark. Totally different from the Wright one earlier in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He tried to twist to protect the drop of the ball. It was clumsy. It was a football incident and well worthy of the week he got.

The panel is a bunch of idiots.

Pretty much picked it for both of them. Out of the two, Toby might be able to argue it down to low impact and make it a fine. Hogan definitely deserved his week off. You throw a fist, have a week. And in the footage shown by the panel, Hogan threw a right then a left at Young. Indefensible really.

Suppose a case be made for the suspension. Just thought he turned his body at the last second but had eyes on the ball until he turned his body.

Didn’t have eyes on the ball when he turned his body.

Have watched the vision a few times.

Pretty much picked it for both of them. Out of the two, Toby might be able to argue it down to low impact and make it a fine. Hogan definitely deserved his week off. You throw a fist, have a week. And in the footage shown by the panel, Hogan threw a right then a left at Young. Indefensible really.
Not sure Dram, even if graded down to low impact. The act had potential to cause serious injury which I think gives them the discretion to take into account.

Surely Toby Greene and Jesse Hogan should be able to apply for the “good bloke” discount like Charlie Cameron….

Surely Toby Greene and Jesse Hogan should be able to apply for the “good bloke” discount like Charlie Cameron….
Get the security guard he put in hospital to give a character reference.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back