Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well well well well well ****ing well. SunshineBoy never in Australia, we're too clean and honest ****ing lol
You got that Brother , it always comes out , first comment by the AFL is it doesn’t happen , then oh it is happening

And all those years people have been calling ma conspiracy nut , AFL most corrupt Organisation in world sport FIFA under Blatter never entertained match fixing

How does sheet like this get passed without feedback by the 18 AFL Clubs?!?
What other sheet has the AFL happening that the Clubs do not know about?!?
How is this sheet not trialled?!?
AFL Old Boys Club are a law unto themselves... so fecking dangerous this disconnect between Clubs and AFL...
The AFL is ruining the game!
Game's never been better under their watch! Yeah right better for whom?!? The Suit$?!?!

I remember last year when we came from the clouds to beat the hawks by a point, late in the game after we got in front we were playing chip chip chip, Pickett passed to Flossy in the back 50 who was then told to play on and straight away i was " someone told that umpire to call play on regardless of the situation " because the call was instant and the ball went the required 15 and Flossy didn't move of his mark.

I remember last year when we came from the clouds to beat the hawks by a point, late in the game after we got in front we were playing chip chip chip, Pickett passed to Flossy in the back 50 who was then told to play on and straight away i was " someone told that umpire to call play on regardless of the situation " because the call was instant and the ball went the required 15 and Flossy didn't move of his mark.
You are starting to see it

The other issue is frees picked up by a non officiating umpire 100 meters away , they get the call from the stands

And all those years people have been calling ma conspiracy nut , AFL most corrupt Organisation in world sport FIFA under Blatter never entertained match fixing
not listed within the list of organisations who have signed up with sport integrity australia says a lot .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** do they get any support from government, ie us taxpayers, when they haven't signed up to be held accountable by a third party?
I was at an information session once where it was stated $500 mil was dependent on girls footy teams being a percentage of total teams .
Registered as ‘ not for profit ‘ yet makes a campaigner load of profit every year .

How the **** do they get any support from government, ie us taxpayers, when they haven't signed up to be held accountable by a third party?
It’s Australia the whiter than white sporting country

Get rid of all the wank rules they’ve bought in .
‘ stand ‘ , ‘ prior opportunity out ‘ and the unnecessary waiting for ruckman to be ready .
I'd keep prior opportunity but they need to get rid of the bit..... 'It's ok if you don't dispose of it correctly as long as you had no prior and tried' Fok that off immediately.

You must dispose of the ball correctly at all times.

Only off their rocker nongs like Malcolm Blight would argue that should stay in. Madness.

I'd keep prior opportunity but they need to get rid of the bit..... 'It's ok if you don't dispose of it correctly as long as you had no prior and tried' Fok that off immediately.

You must dispose of the ball correctly at all times.

Only off their rocker nongs like Malcolm Blight would argue that should stay in. Madness.
They have bastardized the game

Again that’s match fixing
“Guys, the tigers are down 26-9 in the free kick count and are 40 points down, well done, but it’s now time to even up the count a bit in the last ten minutes”. That’s a typical instruction from this “umpire coach”. This whole league is unraveling before our eyes….remember this moment guys

The umpire in the stand only passes on positive feedback to the umpires on the ground, doesn't tell them what free kicks to pay...okayyyyy

View attachment 2004482
What a joke. This explains why the free kick counts are questionable.

Afl is trying to control the outcome and narrative

The umpire in the stand only passes on positive feedback to the umpires on the ground, doesn't tell them what free kicks to pay...okayyyyy

View attachment 2004482
Then they say nothing...

For what's there to be positive about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring

Back