Game Day Round 15 v. North Melbourne @ MCG - Saturday, 7.30PM

Do you wish we still had Cam Pedersen on our list?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless

Burnt piece of toast type poster.
May 27, 2006
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I'm aware of and love the Miami Dolphins
Screen Shot 2024-06-21 at 9.37.12 am.png

Thank you, afl.com.au, for highlighting that each club has won one of the last five games - but North put up a much, much better fight against Collingwood.

This game is sure to hem the material of the regular viewer as a standalone Saturday night game - the Seven Network will no doubt be thrilled that ALL EYEBALLS are on this stellar match-up. 👁️👁️

Thanks again to afl.com.au:

Screen Shot 2024-06-21 at 9.39.28 am.png

We have omitted Jack Billings and Bailey Laurie. Christian Petracca also out is a bit of a surprise after looking utterly fine and in no discomfort whatsoever the other week before we ticked off a return to the ground. :cautiousv1:

Kynan Brown debuts, which is cool - I think many of us around here enjoyed watching Nathan D. Brown. Adam Tomlinson and Koltyn Tholstrup also return.

For me? North by six points, and @The Jesus to have such a wonderful time watching the game. 🥳

Is Ben Brown injured ? Can't find him in either squad or listed as injured .

4l0ig9twywt91.png

I hope you have a very nice time today Headless.
I've always said the North Melbourne board is the most pleasant on all the boards of the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com. 🤗

Interesting poll results so far. Harvey Manfrenjensenden opting for just one of the two options the deciding factor to this point.

Which result will win? I guess we'll have to wait and see - forever, of course, because the poll has no expiry date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't care that we were playing before but really excited now. Will be mad Saturday Night Entertainment screaming at the television and ripping into these useless campaigners.
Hope the younglings have a cracking first game though, would love to see Tholstrup show some something something.
Aside from getting a decent timeslot today feels a little bit like old times!!!

Worst result would be a middling 20 point win IMO, if we "get the job done" I want it to be by one point after a dodgy umpire call. Otherwise, nice 10 goal loss please.

I feel freshened up after the week break. Bringing Koltyn and Kynan in has pepped me up. Bit of zip and mungrel about both of them. The team needs some genuine energy and a little unpredictability about them.

Would have liked to see Woey in - and for a full game, genuinely confused how he was sub so often and then dropped... Maybe AWM debut as sub or McAdam as sub would have been even better.

No fingers crossed that rivers gets unleashed in the middle but I'm prob expecting too much from goody there.

Winning by 10 goals or losing by 5 seems equally possible but expect we will grind out an unfulfilling and completely unconvincing 17 point win...

You Dees supporters make me laugh. Fritch will kick 6, Kosi 4 and Petty will all of a sudden look like Coleman.
Even Aidan Corr couldn't make Petty look like a competent AFL forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 15 v. North Melbourne @ MCG - Saturday, 7.30PM

Back