Game Day Round 16, 2024: West Coast vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players don't care. The Coaches seem to be unable to get anything from them.Have we improved from last year I don't think so. If I was playing WAFL and Cbell Chesser was getting a game in front of me. I would be questioning the direction of the club.
Mate who on earth is playing over Chesser. The issue today is the inside mids have been dominated.

Barrass and Gov for our team effort today. That's about it. And the other backs are not up to the modern game making their effort more valuable. Mids are slow and panic ridden, and the forwards statues.

We have no leadership out there. We do have plenty of over rated players.

Bit harsh on reflection, Hough tried in the third.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is Simpson’s head?

This is bad.
world louis GIF

Mate who on earth is playing over Chesser. The issue today is the inside mids have been dominated.
Anybody mate someone that will make a ****ing contest. Really think Chesser has shown anything ****ing anything in the games he has played. Zane Trew, Jai Culley the ****en water boy the person that answers the phone. ****ing anybody mate

I will say this, absolute hats off to Hawthorn here.

All you Hawk's lurkers, your team has put on an absolute clinic today. Ball movement slick, made our shit team look like it should fold and be kicked out of the comp... Which it should anyway.

Well done, happy for Sam Mitchell 👍🏼

Patrick Naish we need you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back