Game Day Round 24, 2024: West Coast vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaand that's the end of another shitshow of a season.
The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing sad state of affairs when there's so much excitement about the kids, yet most of your senior players have dragged them down all year. Oh well. Will be a few boys relieved for the off season and a few without contracts equally as stressed.

White anted ****ing hell. I’m a nobody on the internet. What I say has no bearing on his status. Sorry he dropped your best mate Trew.

I don’t think he’s good enough. If he gets the gig, I’ll back him to the hilt and hope for the best. White anted. Spare me.

“Ever seen from a poster on this board” for an account that’s allegedly been on here for a year. Some history, a very definitive statement. Couldn’t be an alt account of a previous banned poster, couldn’t be giving the antlers to folks you don’t agree with could you?

The lady doth protest too much. Must be a former poster for disagreeing with you, spare me. If you don't think he's up for it that's fair enough. it's a different discussion though. I'm disagreeing with you sinking the boot in with the snarky comments like the one I responded to "lets see if the worlds best motivator can turn this around" is quite axe grindy to me, you've been on his arse from the get go even when we were winning. I don't get it. I don't like it. Don't pretend you haven't taken every opportunity to diminish anything positive he did for the group, and attacking me for calling you on it is weak sauce.

The lady doth protest too much. Must be a former poster for disagreeing with you, spare me. If you don't think he's up for it that's fair enough. it's a different discussion though. I'm disagreeing with you sinking the boot in with the snarky comments like the one I responded to "lets see if the worlds best motivator can turn this around" is quite axe grindy to me, you've been on his arse from the get go even when we were winning. I don't get it. I don't like it. Don't pretend you haven't taken every opportunity to diminish anything positive he did for the group, and attacking me for calling you on it is weak sauce.
I have praised him when fair, and whacked him when fair. I don't think he's up to it. Was handed a shitty situation and did some nice things with it, showed a willingness to move magnets (Ginbey to HBF a revelation that helps us long term, enormous tick), and also sent us out to die in three of the most listless performances I've seen against St Kilda, Carlton and Geelong.

Bloke coached the worst midfield era we've seen, and then got the HC reins to the tune of a narrow win against winless-away GC, and a miracle comeback after a sleepwalking first half against North (bottom two for five consecutive years). Did some nice things during his tenure too, but I simply haven't seen enough to be enamoured. Boo hoo.

I want a fresh voice who hasn't been part of this. External review, fresh eyes. It's not that radical or unfair.

If he gets the gig I'm all in on him and will back him to the hilt, but yes, if it were up to me he'd be gone. It's a footy forum, which you well know having been on here for years. Sometimes people don't agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back