No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

milk-cambodian.gif

I prefer drinking from the fish bowl. Thatā€™s when a mate makes a well in his nut sack, puts some alcohol in there. Then you can drink from either with a straw or your mouth. I always went the straw option personally.
Was this after a shower or straight after the match? Just a few hygiene concerns...

Could be the new thread title
The Tan 83 - Fish bowls (with straws)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heaps better. I didn't have a drink for a couple of months and started getting dizzy spells. Went to the doc and my blood pressure was low so he halved my BP med dosage. Was ok for about 3 months then started getting dizzy again so he took me off them. BP is now normal no meds. All from the grog according to the doc.
Thatā€™s great news. Seriously.

Was this after a shower or straight after the match? Just a few hygiene concerns...

Could be the new thread title
The Tan 83 - Fish bowls (with straws)
We used to do it in pubs and nightclubs. Clubrooms. Actually, anywhere. So hygiene was a mixed bag šŸ¤£

We used to do it in pubs and nightclubs. Clubrooms. Actually, anywhere. So hygiene was a mixed bag šŸ¤£
I definitely knew blokes that would do dick tricks at the pub, but I ainā€™t ever seen someone do a dick drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back