Roast Balta up forward is the result of the historical failures of our recruiters to actualy draft and develop KPF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever it is move forward the past is the past look to the future now.
I Dont Know Crystal Ball GIF by TeaCosyFolk

My ball says Noah B will be ...

An All Australian FullBack

I reckon the club is too scared to use a top draft pick on a key forward in case it fails. I reckon its why when we recruited Jack, we were happy to slide down the list to grab him, Rance was also a later early pick. We are more chance to grab a decent player if we draft mids because they are a dime a dozen, we have had this attitude for decades and I'm not sure why considering the changes in our recruitment team during this time.
what about Gibcus?

I still think we should have got Ben Hobbs

I reckon the club is too scared to use a top draft pick on a key forward in case it fails. I reckon its why when we recruited Jack, we were happy to slide down the list to grab him, Rance was also a later early pick. We are more chance to grab a decent player if we draft mids because they are a dime a dozen, we have had this attitude for decades and I'm not sure why considering the changes in our recruitment team during this time.

What top draft picks? Since we drafted Dusty in 2009 we haven't had one top five pick. In that same timeframe we've only had four top ten picks and eight in the top 15.

Every club has a "what if" draft story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Balta up forward is the result of the historical failures of our recruiters to actualy draft and develop KPF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back