Roast RFC is photoshopping the rancid fluro yellow back into traditional yellow on all social media platforms. time to bring the traditional yellow back

Remove this Banner Ad

check out this traditional yellow photoshop job. the media team NEVER uses the fluro, they always photoshop back into traditional yellow

just bring it back

View attachment 2024192
Conspiracy theory. Our fluro yellow was introduced shortly after the 2 expansion teams (Gws - primarily orange) and Gold Coast (includes yellow).

The Afl made Richmond lighten its darker yellow to protect the branding of the 2 news teams.

the raffle tickets they sent out has a Jeep as first prize

I thought they werent sponsoring us anymore. what I'd do to have Jeep on the sash once again but with traditional yellow
It's probably Baker's Jeep that he's trying to flog off before he goes to the eagles

Quick to go to Twitter you are nice work lol
if someone told em they'd make more from name and number guernsey sales than they do with shitty above numbers sponsors they'd do it overnight

on top of the disgusting fluro yellow why is the pies kfc so small compared to ours ? who signed off on this ?

View attachment 2089158
View attachment 2089166

Richmond Guernsey be like:

Why Are You So Obsessed With Me Mean Girls GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes we have more important things.
what is more important than disgracing the guernsey with fluro sash , plus red green and blue sponsors ?

if you cant respect the guernsey then youve already failed

new membership campaign heavily photoshopped into traditional yellow

if we bin the fluro and go back to traditional yellow for 2025 I'll send dunny a slab of fosters

IMG_9118.jpeg
IMG_9120.jpeg

When you greet people, are you conditioned to say “yellow!”
nah but I judge people who wear the fluro especially the last few years with green red and blue sponsors . rancid

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast RFC is photoshopping the rancid fluro yellow back into traditional yellow on all social media platforms. time to bring the traditional yellow back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back