Robbo article on brad Scott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh like TAO I know someone who knew him back in this era and sings his praises.

The conversation always ended abruptly like this

Season 11 Omg GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

And Brayshaw in his CH7 commentary recently said "Brad Scott is elite at making adjustments at half time" or some shizen.
Scott regularly got rolled by Lyon, Clarko and Thompson in the coaches box.

Yes well in fairness to JB, he wouldn't have seen much footy with his tongue stuck on General B Scott's arse cheek.
It took David King to undermine Scott, it seems G Lyon is currently pointing out some of General B's flaws.

He mentioned at half time against the Saints that General B needs to throw the magnets around. Then on the wireless Monday he mentioned Scott did nothing to try and change the direction of the match. Couldn't understand why.
Anyways, I like it. And I'm enjoying myself, will watch their game against Freo with interest levels dialed up to 100.
Seems I'm a fan of shows like, 'Seconds from disaster.'
Imagine if we will, Freo flogging Essington. Year 2 and General B Scott has already reached further into his bag of bullshit than he ever did in ten years with us.

oh boy as we darn well say !!

It took David King to undermine Scott,
Nothing highlighted Bard's character like the press conference after his final game as our coach.

He brought up a time where David King had been asked to present a jumper to a debuting player on gameday and Kingy had refused to do it.

The next day, King explained that the weekend in question was his daughter's Confirmation, he'd already taken that day off from his radio and TV jobs, so wasn't able to take part.

Brad clearly and obviously had to know about these circumstances. He had to know it would take 1 sentence from Kingy to allay any suggestion that he wasn't a committed North man.

But he still said it, just to get back at the bloke by putting a temporary negative spotlight on him with completely misleading info.

Petty, vindictive, disingenuous crap. I was never so glad we ****ed him off as I was when I heard Kingy explaining what really happened.

Nothing highlighted Bard's character like the press conference after his final game as our coach.

He brought up a time where David King had been asked to present a jumper to a debuting player on gameday and Kingy had refused to do it.

The next day, King explained that the weekend in question was his daughter's Confirmation, he'd already taken that day off from his radio and TV jobs, so wasn't able to take part.

Brad clearly and obviously had to know about these circumstances. He had to know it would take 1 sentence from Kingy to allay any suggestion that he wasn't a committed North man.

But he still said it, just to get back at the bloke by putting a temporary negative spotlight on him with completely misleading info.

Petty, vindictive, disingenuous crap. I was never so glad we ****ed him off as I was when I heard Kingy explaining what really happened.

wowsers did not know that, but let's be honest, I'm probably not shocked by that behavior, he's a narcissist.

I tried to find the article where after his 2 week course he took over our high performance team lol. I had over the years posted it a bit, and I'd love it to find its way to Essendon fans. lol

Pretty sure in his last game at half time or 3/4 time huddle when walking off the ground hip and shouldered Kingy standing waiting to do his fox footy address on the ground and exchanged some words.

Yes well in fairness to JB, he wouldn't have seen much footy with his tongue stuck on General B Scott's arse cheek.
It took David King to undermine Scott, it seems G Lyon is currently pointing out some of General B's flaws.

He mentioned at half time against the Saints that General B needs to throw the magnets around. Then on the wireless Monday he mentioned Scott did nothing to try and change the direction of the match. Couldn't understand why.
Anyways, I like it. And I'm enjoying myself, will watch their game against Freo with interest levels dialed up to 100.
Seems I'm a fan of shows like, 'Seconds from disaster.'
Imagine if we will, Freo flogging Essington. Year 2 and General B Scott has already reached further into his bag of bullshit than he ever did in ten years with us.

oh boy as we darn well say !!
Lol. He's a good enough coach like Hinkley but not proven he's elite. Hinkley at least I think has finished top 4.

I find this perversely fascinating , just like Brad found it some sort of perverse opportunity.
We know Brad better than any other AFL club supporter base. We lived it for ten ****ing years. He got by with what seemed a lazy media approach that suggested General B Scott was doing well with the little resources he had at his disposal. They would all nod in approval. Caro would blush when Brad would flutter his eyelids in her direction. Oh stop it Brad, oh you stop it Caro.
Importantly he had the ability to play JB, to ensure Cam Joyce got the GM role, Brad knew he wasn't any chop, and I've said it before Cam was known as Brad's secretary.

I know someone who worked closely with Brad over the years, *en loves him til this very day, we cannot discuss Brad as it turns to absolute shite every time. On the interstate trips he'd bring Brad his paper ( Financial Times was high on the list) and a cuppa !! FFS, FML! and FMD. What, that lazy prick couldn't get it himself. Who the * would do that to anyone.
We're not in Atlanta Georgia circa 1800 FFS, FMD and FML!!

Wearing the polo after he got the arse, yeah right fooled no one, he would have been livered his career ended at North without him controlling the narrative. Was told Brad is ok, he won't even ask for a payout lol, took every last cent he was owed. Less his AFL wage, and fyi and fwiw I'd have said yeah **** that we'll pay you your money and you do not go near an AFL ground, club, media opportunity until your contract runs out. How you like them apples Bullshit Brad.

But alas he moved on to probably the worst place for him personally, Essendon are different in many ways, the lack of resources card cannot be played.

He wanted Magoo, he got Magoo, he wanted Griesham 2000, he got 2000, Goldy, Duursma and importantly he got the Essendon edge.
They won 11 games in 2023, currently they have 10 wins in 2024, the edge has been file away in Brad's book of Bullshit.

And the natives are restless, he supposedly got stuck into the players, why, cause in his mind that's the angle the Dons work. to the faithfu, "l I'm as upset as you", truth would be closer to he's doesn't really give a **** beyond brand protection.

If the GM at Essendon was a bogan, Brad would rock up in his stubby shorts, tee and durries inside the sleeve. If the GM was a toff, he turn up in a cravat and sporting a ****en monocle.

It will 100% end badly, just a matter of when and in fairness, good on the Bombers for not buying his bullshit, like we did. You can't recruit senior players and not improve, that's ridiculous. Nearly as ridiculous as it was recruiting 3/4 of those players, WTF was he thinking.

Yes and once it's all over, I'll probably buy his autobiography; Brads book of bullshit and brand protection.
Joke will be on me, I get that.

oh well.
Love your work Bill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's doing a great job. Please leave him too it. And that Dodo fella too.

They’ve gone bang!’ Bombers ‘big winners’ as trio arrive, prized pick remains​

Outgoing Bombers list boss Adrian Dodoro has got plenty done early in the Trade Period. Picture: Michael Willson
Outgoing Bombers list boss Adrian Dodoro has got plenty done early in the Trade Period. Picture: Michael WillsonSource: Getty Images
Staff Writers from Fox Sports
October 13th, 2023 7:57 pm
Essendon are looming as one of the “big trade winners” after securing three players – and still managing to hold onto their prized pick 9 in the upcoming Draft.
The Bombers on Friday secured Jade Gresham as a restricted free agent when St Kilda opted not to match the bid – instead getting pick 21 (currently) as compensation.
That follows deals for Ben McKay and Todd Goldstein that didn’t require a trade, with the possible addition of Port’s Xavier Duursma still on the cards for next week’s final days of Trade Period.

1722491601478.png

1722491700501.png

oh well

I have mellowed a lot in my old age, but I just want to smack that stupid expression off his smarmy face.
He has not learned a thing in 15 years. The good news for us North supporters is that he is well on his way to breaking the Bombers like he broke us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo article on brad Scott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back