Game Day Round 22, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught up with Dom Fay this morning and he bought me a tea. The guy skimped on buying quality tea and the tea bag broke! Still drank it like a champ and went to throw it out, only to see the leaves forming a shape.... It was some luscious hair.

Ashcroft to have a blinder today. BoG performance incoming.

At present the sun won't be an issue for players and the crowd.
A few scattered showers showing up on the radar.
Watching this one from home again today
Get the job done today boys.
A slight lead at 1/4 time will be a good start.
Build on that as the game progresses

At present the sun won't be an issue for players and the crowd.
A few scattered showers showing up on the radar.
Watching this one from home again today
Get the job done today boys.
A slight lead at 1/4 time will be a good start.
Build on that as the game progresses

100mls forecast from Sunday, pretty happy it's dry today after the Geelong game earlier in the year.

Something our more emotionally attuned supporters may like to keep an eye on today... Just seeing some highlights, it looks like we make far more of an effort to get around each other after goals and other positive acts, AWAY from home. At the Gabba it really looks like we go through the motions at times. The contrast is quite stark.

I'm not quite sure which is the chicken and which is the egg, but this may be a cause/effect of our relatively poor form at home. Let's keep an eye on our energy levels today and see if our guys are getting around each other even for all the little things.

Checking in

17232611494102906116242382230681.jpg

Toby Greene playing silly buggers and kicking to the western end first quarter. This happens maybe 10% of the time. Bit of a breeze... Imagine it will swirl and go both directions today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright guys, I've just returned from my overseas trip the week after our last loss to Hawthorn.

This is the first match I'll be watching live for over 2 months.

However there is another circumstance which might explain why the footy gods have graced us with such good fortune - I had my favourite retro 90s Fitzroy scarf sent to the tailor for repairs before I left. I've been told it was stitched up immediately before our first win of this streak.

We'll soon find out.

Go Lions.

Alright guys, I've just returned from my overseas trip the week after our last loss to Hawthorn.

This is the first match I'll be watching live for over 2 months.

However there is another circumstance which might explain why the footy gods have graced us with such good fortune - I had my favourite retro 90s Fitzroy scarf sent to the tailor for repairs before I left. I've been told it was stitched up immediately before our first win of this streak.

We'll soon find out.

Go Lions.
This makes me nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back