No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be a long shot. Brisbane won't make the GF if they have to play an away final. Freo dropping off a bit. Who's the top placed Victorian team now? Geelong. Can't see them winning it.

Going to be a Port Adel v Geelong GF

Cats fans will be creaming themselves at the thought of a repeat of 2007 only for their old legs to get exposed on the day and end up with egg on their faces.

Swans bad form will see them straight set and Brisbane drink their own bath water so will drop a home final. Cats end up knocking bulldogs out and GWS lose to Port in the Prelim

Load up on my multi all, we gunna be rich.

The CFL won't let it happen. I wonder which 2 interstate teams have been earmarked to cop a right royal reaming from the umps these last 2:games.
all eyes on west coast vs carltoon

carltoon and colonwood the only teams that go interstate and romp home the free kick count by 10+

Going to be a Port Adel v Geelong GF

Cats fans will be creaming themselves at the thought of a repeat of 2007 only for their old legs to get exposed on the day and end up with egg on their faces.

Swans bad form will see them straight set and Brisbane drink their own bath water so will drop a home final. Cats end up knocking bulldogs out and GWS lose to Port in the Prelim

Load up on my multi all, we gunna be rich.
I backed Swans to win the flag last week at 5 to 1. Crazy odds.

I didn't make the bet based on their current form. I took the bet based on their expected finals performance.
Yeah. I mean they're in the thick of it. I just think the rest have caught up with them in the last month or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. I mean they're in the thick of it. I just think the rest have caught up with them in the last month or so.
If Heeney and Warner catch fire again like they did early season and 4th quarter on the weekend it will be free money for Meteoric Rise

dillon on 3aw reckons his ladder predictor has 3 mcg finals in the first week

nice to know what the afl is planning on doing in the coming weeks
Match fixing incoming

Which explains why teams get momentum handed their way through dodgy umpiring. And also explains why so many decisions now are "open to interpretation" by the umpires. It's no accident. The cheating cnuts do it so they can try to keep the games close.

It has to have something to do with being in bed with the betting agencies doesn't it?
I reckon it goes deeper than that.

I'm convinced the AFL campaigners have instructed coaches to not go negative. Why else would you as a coach not go negative man-on-man when 5 goals up in the final quarter and reduce the game to a scrap?

And F Head BT can get himself off by telling us they're not out of it!! The AFL can GF!!

I'm convinced the AFL campaigners have instructed coaches to not go negative. Why else would you as a coach not go negative man-on-man when 5 goals up in the final quarter and reduce the game to a scrap?
Is that why we never put any pressure on the opposition when they move the ball downfield?

Everyone is rejecting the eagles
mini is the best option by far

west cucks need to build up a Richmond dynasty style gameplan so
when theyre ready to go they can win 2 or 3 flags.. that gameplan would work grouse on the G for an interstate side ...

most interstate sides have a chip chip chiperoo gameplan and thats why they fail on the G

dillon on 3aw reckons his ladder predictor has 3 mcg finals in the first week

nice to know what the afl is planning on doing in the coming weeks

I took a quick look at the predictor and for that to happen CFL would need Blues, Dogs & Hawks all to win both their last 2 games.

Freo to beat GWS this week but lose to Port next week. Lions to lose both games to Collingwood & Essendon

Essendon to beat both Swans & Lions

1723709461344.png

I took a quick look at the predictor and for that to happen CFL would need Blues, Dogs & Hawks all to win both their last 2 games.

Freo to beat GWS this week but lose to Port next week. Lions to lose both games to Collingwood & Essendon

Essendon to beat both Swans & Lions

View attachment 2080106
Lock it in then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back