No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would Luke Parker be worth looking at for onfield leadership / experience. He’s looking to move.
excited ralph wiggum GIF

the serial whinger mcfly has caused the cfl to suck off carltoon at west coast this week, nothing surer

hope youre happy dumcampaigner

Maybe Yze should come out and say Richmond seems to get reamed at home, away or at neutral venues. We get teamed whether a good team, great team or sh*te team. When playing different styles of footy, with different playing groups under different coaches.

Then we await the article showing that OMG… he was right ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Maybe Yze should come out and say Richmond seems to get reamed at home, away or at neutral venues. We get teamed whether a good team, great team or sh*te team. When playing different styles of footy, with different playing groups under different coaches.

Those articles write themselves. I'm sure some have been written already. Wonder why they haven't been published...

mcflys team gets suckedoff every week and got given an umpies flag and he still has the nerve to whinge

He'll get in. He can barely string two words together. He'd be fine though - your last one Capp just used it as an overseas shopping junket.

Your state (my former) is right royally farrkedd. Seriously screwed up. You're broke.
Gonna change the name soon to BOLSHEVIKTORIA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midweek tackle was saying Newman is in the race for the eagles job?

They listed

Schofield
Montgomery
Newman
Giansiracusa
Scott Selwood
Adrian Hickmott

Last edited:
Midweek tackle was saying Newman is in the race for the eagles job?

They listed

Schofield
Montgomery
Newman
Giansiracusa
Scott Selwood
Adrian Hickmott
No way Newman gets it.

They'll be calling Big Dean Cox to try and pry him from Sydney.

Schofields not doing himself any harm right now and if they beat the Blues he'll be right amongst it.

Ash Hansen another ex Eagle might be another one they look at.

Last edited:
Next coaches, they drop like flies. Over here, the word is Scoey don't take no shit. Spine, needed at this club. If'n Wet Toast smoke, what the hey, if they pip Carltoon this week, the gig is his.

No way Newman gets it.

They'll be calling Big Dean Cox to try and pry him from Sydney.

Schofields not doing himself any harm right now and if they beat the Blues he'll be right amongst it.

Ash Hansen another ex Eagle might be another one they look at.
Pretty sure both Cox and Hansen have said no already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back