No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merrett is really their best player by a mile and after him their midfield falls away dramatically. Martin and Durham are good players but the latter part of the season proves they’re still a ways off. That Nik Cox draft was supposed to be their big one, dodo was getting all the praise. Looks ordinary right now.

Can’t stand him, never have.

July 16th, Lloyd says would be a big fail if Bombers don’t win a final in 2024 … they are going to finish about 12th… hahaha !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

the fat controller axed their highest rating show kb's hungry for sport

dumcampaigner
Three times the salary for half the ratings.
KB used to run rings around every campaigner that came on his show even at 75
The greatest ever troll. Sitting back, grinning from ear to ear. He would reel in those Carlton fans every day.

“I have a lot of respect for Carlton”.

Or

“I fear for Carlton’s future, Maybe they should relocate to Tasmania”.

Last edited:

View attachment 2081389

Guys I found the Essendon equivalent of Blooze man
michael fassbender perfection GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendumb have been a fake news side all year. The majority of wins have been against low out of form sides and a lot of those by small margins. They were well beaten against half decent clubs . They were lucky to even beat us which says a lot. They are just an average team which is just going to do average things.

Merrett is really their best player by a mile and after him their midfield falls away dramatically. Martin and Durham are good players but the latter part of the season proves they’re still a ways off. That Nik Cox draft was supposed to be their big one, dodo was getting all the praise. Looks ordinary right now.
imagine we had to rebuild during the nick cox draft

Three times the salary for half the ratings.

The greatest ever troll. Sitting back, grinning from ear to ear. He would reel in those Carlton fans every day.

“I have a lot of respect for Carlton”.

Or

“I fear for Carlton’s future, Maybe they should relocate to Tasmania”.
what about when he and patrick smith would argue and leave a caller hanging just talking to himself 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back