No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on you Lions. End the plastic premiers season today so Fly and his maggots can sook it up and blame the atrocious umpiring they get ......and injuries.

I wonder how many times they show the special flogpie injury list on the screen ?
Lions win and the Pies nuffies will be posting that it’s all a conspiracy by the CFL.

Morning all, need the Lions to sack up and do the job today. Pies and Bombers seasons could be done in the space of 24 hours.

Hulk Hogan Agree GIF
And a Carlton to lose tomorry vs West Coast away for the holy trinity.

jQSpGI.gif

Beejeepers o_O, I have just been reading the Essendon Trade and Free Agency thread.............it has to be AI bots. No real person would think we are taking Hobbs off them for a top 10 pick. Shiel, Stringer, Parish traded out for first round picks.

Or maybe this was Dodo's cunning plan all along. For our sake, let's hope their new guy is as successful as the master.

Come on you Lions. End the plastic premiers season today so Fly and his maggots can sook it up and blame the atrocious umpiring they get ......and injuries.

I wonder how many times they show the special flogpie injury list on the screen ?
weather favours the pies

mcfly will tell them to just hack it forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd be more of a wrecking if some of the current commentators he listed weren't ****ing garbage.
true , even kellie underwood would be an upgrade on bt or braynshaw

everyone on the board wants scott sacked and hird back
I thought they were all be behind the great Dodo vision:

Edrugdoom - no finals wins for 10 000 days.

Beam me up Scotty, he still got roughly 2.7 k to go for touchdown.

Edrugdoom supporters need more spine! Stay the course Mollusca. It's not over because someone crys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back