Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played on your fire sale Northies...

Looks like Ben only likes to mark big looping kicks over small opponents and anything else contested footy is chook lotto...

Goldy has arthritis on his arthritis the poor bugger so not really anything else needs to be said. Was a champ!

And my personal favorite. You tucked Brad Scott away in the AFL for a few years to infiltrate us when we cornered ourselves into a panic buy.

3D you sneaky buggers!

Looks like Ben only likes to mark big looping kicks over small opponents and anything else contested footy is chook lotto...

Goldy has arthritis on his arthritis the poor bugger so not really anything else needs to be said. Was a champ!

And my personal favorite. You tucked Brad Scott away in the AFL for a few years to infiltrate us when we cornered ourselves into a panic buy.

3D you sneaky buggers!
Country Music Thank You GIF by FOX TV

It’s not like you weren’t warned in here..
it’s almost like board members looked across at the worst preforming team in the modern era and said, yeah that’s a blue print to success.

Last edited:

Probably thought Heppell retirement game and then didn't rock up when he was not playing would be my guess.
That might turn the fanbase against him even more.
Old Braddles loves to go in dry when it comes to ****ing over veterans that are loved by the supporter base.

Personal matters….. or personnel matters?

The latter has been going on for 20 years over there Adrian!
It tiring work winning trade week for the last 20 years straight. Bloke is burnt out.

Heard his parting words were, here’s Ben McKay…… my masterpiece is done.

Jurassic Park Poop GIF by Vidiots

Classic Brad will be to top up the year before Tassie come in and then tell the Board at Round 10 they need a rebuild.
so predictable,
He’ll come out with “but no one could’ve predicted how badly those drafts compromised the competition, the new Tassie team is good for football but it killed the bombres”..
and he’ll smile smugly at the cameras thinking everyone in the room brought it.

Last edited:

3D you sneaky buggers!

Yes well back in the year of the Lord 1921 you lot played funny buggers and tried to leave us homeless.

Now I'm not saying we hold a grudge but as the old saying goes. 'revenge is a dessert best served chilled, 103 years later'.

:p

3D you sneaky buggers!
You've been Norfed! And you never saw it coming. We implanted your club with our very own mind virus and it could take years to resolve it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Coach,

Remember when you absolutely decimated our club by delisting a heap of champs and a club legend early so they couldn’t be part of a rebuild, then you smugly moonwalked yourself straight into a cushy number at CorruptAFL House via your Polo playing bum chum, only to ‘repay’ our proud club by manipulating the worst draft pick assistance package in AFL history, whilst simultaneously jumping into a very high paying gig at an opposition club?…

Well…

Angry Badass GIF by Yellowstone

Spud, Drew and Nicky Dal were done and Boomer was playing for Boomer.

He hasn’t played since Round 20, he’s very much a favourite son there and I think the fan base loved him not because he’ll be a Hall of Famer or because he never made a mistake on the field but because as a leader and captain in the most difficult era at that club he stayed when so many left.

Bradley reading the above
tyler labine pooping GIF by HULU

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back