Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played on your fire sale Northies...

Looks like Ben only likes to mark big looping kicks over small opponents and anything else contested footy is chook lotto...

Goldy has arthritis on his arthritis the poor bugger so not really anything else needs to be said. Was a champ!

And my personal favorite. You tucked Brad Scott away in the AFL for a few years to infiltrate us when we cornered ourselves into a panic buy.

3D you sneaky buggers!

To make it up to you, we can vouch for the fact that Tarryn is reformed and totally won’t screw your culture if you draft him. Have him as our way of apologising for the others. Trust us - Bard will make it work…

He will be sacked at the bye next season, but I hope not. I want Essendrugs to feel the whole wrath of Bard on their list and leave them destitute and bottom 4 for years to come.

Watch him top up and blow this and next seasons draft hands lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

What did Goldi say about Bard earlier this year?

“I actually think hes a better coach now then he was 5 years ago”

No Todd. No.
He’s exactly the f***ing same.

Watching history repeat itself at * with Bard is just really astounding isn’t it. Almost comforting.

We can literally foreshadow and predict their results.

He surely won’t gee their board for 10 years like he did with us. Can he?
Goldy all about topping up the retirement fund...
kw1zjdaJeDwQhmG2tY-ja8Ubjg4=.gif

To make it up to you, we can vouch for the fact that Tarryn is reformed and totally won’t screw your culture if you draft him. Have him as our way of apologising for the others. Trust us - Bard will make it work…
Futurama Buy GIF

so predictable,
He’ll come out with “but no one could’ve predicted how badly those drafts compromised the competition, the new Tassie team is good for football but it killed the bombres”..
and he’ll smile smugly at the cameras thinking everyone in the room brought it.
... before walking into an AFL-funded off field role with the new Tassie team. Brads is elite when it comes to falling upwards.

‘While it’s bitterly disappointing to come up to Skoda stadium and get a result like this, we can’t pretend that we’re here for short term success. We’re not. We’ve taken a lot of lessons out of todays game. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. We’re working towards long term success. So we will go back to work on Monday. Roll our sleeves up. And hopefully present to everyone just what we’ve been working on for the remainder of the season.’

‘But Bard. There is one more game left of the season?’

‘No there’s not. Who say’s? Just because you think there’s one game left for us, doesn’t mean there’s one more game left for us.’

‘…uh…the ****..ok… how about Dyson Heppel? Will next week be potentially looking like a send off game for Dyson and the black and red faithful?’

‘Let me make something perfectly clear, alright? Dyson is a great club person and a true champion of our game. And when the time is right. The club, Dyson and myself, we’ll all sit together to discuss what’s right for Dyson and what’s right for the Essendon Football Club’

*Dyson Heppell signs on for a further 3 years
Still relevant 🙌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Mexico?
Think its Arizona Samsquanch ….their website https://www.teamexos.com/location/phoenix/

Ridley was the one who reached out to them as noted in this abc article

And exos the crew they trained with and they posted this

Heres a fan vid l found about there wonderful pre season this year…

So much for helping ….they imploded..🤣🤣👏

He will be sacked at the bye next season, but I hope not. I want Essendrugs to feel the whole wrath of Bard on their list and leave them destitute and bottom 4 for years to come.

Watch him top up and blow this and next seasons draft hands lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Carn man, we've been bottom 4 for about 20 years. Don't put this evil on us Ricky Bobby!

‘Some contacts’ haha **** off 😂

If they said they were going for 8 weeks in flagstaff US, staying in bnb’s, working on their aerobic and threshold running. I’d be impressed.

**** me. Some contacts. Like they’ve got some secret connection their that’s going to unlock the code that is the * edge via American football training.

Some interesting posts here of late and while I understand some of the thoughts, I really rate myself as being quite different to most here and see myself as a caring and compassionate sort of bloke. I can't remember ever really joining in celebrating the (many years of) misery that the *essendon football club have endured. I'm not that type of person.

Anyway its been tough for *them so thought I would have a look at the fixture from here on this year and see if I can provide a bit of encouragement for all those *hombres who barrack for the *bombres.

Yes there is still great hope for the *essendon football club to come good this year. Yes *they can still make the top 8.

Here's how.

Presently there are 4 sides ahead of *them on the ladder who are on 48 points and occupying positions 7, 8, 9 and 10, being the Bulldogs, Hawthorn, Carlton and the Pies. Note that the *bombres are on 46 points.

To get things on track, for starters *they have to beat Brisbane in Brisbane in round 24. Piece of cake surely.

*they then have to rely on two out of the Bulldogs, the Hawks and the Blues to lose both their last two games. Two more pieces of cake surely. (It would be better if all three lost their last two games, but you can't have everything in life, when you support the *bombres. It wouldn't be fair. Well probably in *their eyes it would.)

Next required outcome is for the Pies to lose to the Godees at the MCG, next week. Another piece of cake surely.

And bingo the *bombres are in the 8.

So 4 pieces of cake outcomes there in my humble estimation.

And to really lift the spirits of those *bombre "hombres, here's the really good news on the fixture.

The Bulldogs play us and the GWS. With our record and the GWS looking to secure second or third on the ladder, chalk that down as two losses, surely. Bulldogs - gone.

The Hawks play Richmond and us. Surely they will lose both of those games against such tough opposition. The Hawks - gone.

Carlton are injury riddled, out of form, perhaps even over-rated. They play the WC and the Saints. They are done, surely. Carlton - gone.

And back to the Pies. Sooner or later they will stop winning the close ones and what better team than the wonderfully united and harmonious Godees to stop that rot. The Pies - gone.

So there it is in a nutshell. The *bombres are about to finish 7th and who knows what from there.

In anticipation of such an exciting finish to *their home and away season, I strongly encourage all *bombres to book a (one-way) plane ticket to Brisbane to watch *their team in all *their glory, in the last round of 2024.

(And pack a large suitcase for the journey so that when one of the above steps fails to materialise, *they can go and lie on the beach on the the Gold Coast for the rest of *their ever delusional lives.)

Some interesting posts here of late and while I understand some of the thoughts, I really rate myself as being quite different to most here and see myself as a caring and compassionate sort of bloke. I can't remember ever really joining in celebrating the (many years of) misery that the *essendon football club have endured. I'm not that type of person.

Anyway its been tough for *them so thought I would have a look at the fixture from here on this year and see if I can provide a bit of encouragement for all those *hombres who barrack for the *bombres.

Yes there is still great hope for the *essendon football club to come good this year. Yes *they can still make the top 8.

Here's how.

Presently there are 4 sides ahead of *them on the ladder who are on 48 points and occupying positions 7, 8, 9 and 10, being the Bulldogs, Hawthorn, Carlton and the Pies. Note that the *bombres are on 46 points.

To get things on track, for starters *they have to beat Brisbane in Brisbane in round 24. Piece of cake surely.

*they then have to rely on two out of the Bulldogs, the Hawks and the Blues to lose both their last two games. Two more pieces of cake surely. (It would be better if all three lost their last two games, but you can't have everything in life, when you support the *bombres. It wouldn't be fair. Well probably in *their eyes it would.)

Next required outcome is for the Pies to lose to the Godees at the MCG, next week. Another piece of cake surely.

And bingo the *bombres are in the 8.

So 4 pieces of cake outcomes there in my humble estimation.

And to really lift the spirits of those *bombre "hombres, here's the really good news on the fixture.

The Bulldogs play us and the GWS. With our record and the GWS looking to secure second or third on the ladder, chalk that down as two losses, surely. Bulldogs - gone.

The Hawks play Richmond and us. Surely they will lose both of those games against such tough opposition. The Hawks - gone.

Carlton are injury riddled, out of form, perhaps even over-rated. They play the WC and the Saints. They are done, surely. Carlton - gone.

And back to the Pies. Sooner or later they will stop winning the close ones and what better team than the wonderfully united and harmonious Godees to stop that rot. The Pies - gone.

So there it is in a nutshell. The *bombres are about to finish 7th and who knows what from there.

In anticipation of such an exciting finish to *their home and away season, I strongly encourage all *bombres to book a (one-way) plane ticket to Brisbane to watch *their team in all *their glory, in the last round of 2024.

(And pack a large suitcase for the journey so that when one of the above steps fails to materialise, *they can go and lie on the beach on the the Gold Coast for the rest of *their ever delusional lives.)
Cheech Marin Shotgun Wedding GIF by BuzzFeed

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back