Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

ezgif-3-d14c70d96a-gif.1470612
the ssssshhh, that grab in the ressies final b4 he was elevated to his auspicious debut, the crunching tackles, his weaving and dodging, the spin/blind turn that mezmerised a million viewers and 22 giants, the waxing with dusty for that GF sealer that split the middle. what a story, what a guy, what a player, what a legendary tiger 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕

I will bite...A theory only. He will get offf a trumped up charge in WA.
This will not stop that states pol force hounding for revenge. Likewise extended family will hound for money and support. Life may well be miserable for his immediate family in WA.

I don't know, but guess that the Richmond players past and present and club officials have involvement in supporting this move to help with a comfortable existence at leat in the short term.
Marlion's Indigenous families leaching of newly rich cousin?

Maybe deep seated cultural practice different to white societies attitude to money.

Melbourne was a 36 hour drive from the Perth in laws. Darwin is now a 41 hour drive. Add a couple of hours if you go via Gibb River.

not much in it.... and easier to get around little ole Darwin than the hell hole Melbourne with its 5millon cars.

Back in my drinking days in the kimberley an extra 5 hours on the Great Northern? that's an extra couple of emu export stubbies.

Last edited:

Zero hanger reporting both Marlon & Jess going to line up for the Tiwi bombers 2025. I didn’t realise his wife/partner is involved in playing footy as well….

(Apologies if already posted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back