Player Watch #52 Campbell Gray 2024 MSD Pick 16

Remove this Banner Ad

You must have been watching someone else. 'Big lump' is not something that comes to mind, far from it.
So after one good game he kicked what 3 or 4 goals the rest basically NONE MIND YOU THINK HE PLAYED 3 GAMES all off a sudden his a superstar? Yes his big and plods around reminds me of Coleman jones and we know how he is travelling. Look I'm not saying he is rubbish but he he not proved anything yet where everyone potting Blight as a big body that can only mark! Obviously don't see his kicking handballing only his not good at ground level. so how can they tell that when he marks everything doesn't have to go to ground lol

So after one good game he kicked what 3 or 4 goals the rest basically NONE MIND YOU THINK HE PLAYED 3 GAMES all off a sudden his a superstar? Yes his big and plods around reminds me of Coleman jones and we know how he is travelling. Look I'm not saying he is rubbish but he he not proved anything yet where everyone potting Blight as a big body that can only mark! Obviously don't see his kicking handballing only his not good at ground level. so how can they tell that when he marks everything doesn't have to go to ground lol
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

WTF said he was a superstar , but when you hit like 5 VFL games then start kicking multiple goals every week after that , that’s a pretty good sign in anyone’s estimation . You’d be rapt if a r1 draft pic had that kinda form , let’s see how he goes

WTF said he was a superstar , but when you hit like 5 VFL games then start kicking multiple goals every week after that , that’s a pretty good sign in anyone’s estimation . You’d be rapt if a r1 draft pic had that kinda form , let’s see how he goes
Especially when you consider we havent had too many KPF's on our list that have been abel to do that.

McBean and Jack the last 2.

Fecking oath....and all in a strange team with strange new team mates and strange new team strategies. ...
Has impressed..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fecking oath....and all in a strange team with strange new team mates and strange new team strategies. ...
Has impressed..
Look I'm already warming to him as he has already passed another superstar in Kozzie and that's even when his not playing :blush:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #52 Campbell Gray 2024 MSD Pick 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back