Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You only had to watch Cumbo play pretty much ANY of his games across 2023-24 to realise he was unfortunately not up to the pressures of AFL footy. Just 1 x mistake cooked his confidence for a month. I actually feel relieved for him as it seemed footy was a massive weight on his shoulders.

And if they keep Macca and delist Dow I’ll be pretty disappointed. Dow at least might improve … Macca has been pretty much the worst performed player in the entire competition for 2-years and his time is up.

I wonder who the Stacky & Cumbo fanboys turn their attention to in 2025?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Classic RFC BigFooty board nuffy statement.

Worst player in the whole league you say?

FMD.

I would anticipate that we have the intention of not having them contacted but saying "We will hold two spots open in the draft and depending on who is available, we might have a spot for you, or we may trade one of our later (lol, still top 30) picks and from there depending on list balance one of you, or both of you may have a spot. If someone else is offering you guys more than one year then we would advise you to take it.'
guess your right..
just a tough way to treat a soldier,who has given long service to the club.

how are sonsie and dow still there yet cumbo gets delisted

theyve never come close to what he did in 2022
Because he’s been on the list longer and is an absolute spud. Had his chance this year and showed sweet FA.

Dimma had a huge hand in ruining this kids development because he wanted to play Cotchin & Pickett as fwds and throw poor cumbo on a wing for an entire pre-season??? he also hurt Ross's development & and I fear Sonsie's too, both who showed promise as midfielders in their 1st years
Stop making excuses. Had his chance and just wasn’t up to it.

Just proves he hasn’t for the mind set the cut it as a professional sportsperson

Every single player, especially at the start of their career if they don’t perform they will potentially get dropped if he’s still struggling to deal with that 5 years on a list he’s never going to make it
played on instinct but hardwick drilled that out of him so that he would become more team orientated. Cumbo tried to adjust, but he got panicky and disheartened when he mucked it up or lost a 50/50.

heedsTed lasso's advice
"be a goldfish" and then Cumbo probably makes it

played on instinct but hardwick drilled that out of him so that he would become more team orientated. Cumbo tried to adjust, but he got panicky and disheartened when he mucked it up or lost a 50/50.

heedsTed lasso's advice
"be a goldfish" and then Cumbo probably makes it
Any senior coach would of asked the same of him

15 years ago that style of play works but in the modern game with team defensive structures it’s just not sustainable for players in the long term

HF: Rioli Gibcus Brown
FF: Greene Lynch Campbell.
We still have guys like Clarke, Sonsie, Mansell on the list as well. I have probably missed a couple on top of that.
Gibcus chf ?? Can never understand why people want him to play forward
When he is a natural defender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any senior coach would of asked the same of him

15 years ago that style of play works but in the modern game with team defensive structures it’s just not sustainable for players in the long term
yeah...agree....goldfish comment was mainly to keep his confidence in check (or lack of) with that anguish/harping on and condemning of himself for all to see.

guess your right..
just a tough way to treat a soldier,who has given long service to the club.

Assuming you are talking about McIntosh? It's hard because McIntosh will be fine depth for another year, but Dow is younger so you would hope he has a higher ceiling although times running out for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back