Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - syndesmosis injury vs Nthrn Bullants in VFL - will miss six weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Because of his old man?

He’s offered us nothing, by reports he walks around the club like he owns the joint.
He was impressive in his first year regularly hitting the scoreboard

He can play but was injured a fair bit this year and didn’t have continuity

It’s not like we have an abundance of medium forwards
In my garage I have a box of old computer cables, USB, Network, SATA HDD etc. I know I will probably never use most of them, but I can't bring myself to throw them out.

Thinking rationally, it might make sense to keep a couple of each type but the majority ought to be tossed to the curb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my garage I have a box of old computer cables, USB, Network, SATA HDD etc. I know I will probably never use most of them, but I can't bring myself to throw them out.

Thinking rationally, it might make sense to keep a couple of each type but the majority ought to be tossed to the curb.
Is it a high performance garage though?

Did someone mention a USB?

Zurhaar Curtis Duursma Stephenson Ford Sellers. Have I missed anyone?

Assuming Sellers gets delisted then that’s 5 currently infront of him/playing in his position. I’m not against him getting a rookie contract but he needs to be shown the writing on the wall, same with a lot of our players. We need to start demanding standards and stop rewarding players games and contracts who don’t deserve them, otherwise we will still be here in two years time waiting for the ‘tide to turn’

I thougt the same thing regarding my box of plug packs, just right now when the power came back on it killed a network switches power supply, luckily had one in my trusty box.

However this translates on keeping another underwhelming forward on the list is anyones guess.

Why? Because of his old man?

He’s offered us nothing, by reports he walks around the club like he owns the joint.
Nah I was at training one day had a great chat with him . Nice kid very polite. I think your intel is wrong . I hope he gets another shot .

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - syndesmosis injury vs Nthrn Bullants in VFL - will miss six weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back