Game Day 2024 AFL GF - Swans v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

At the start of the season, I predicted Brisbane to win the premiership, but I'd rather see Sydney win for 'Horse' Longmire, my favourite player from the first half the 1990's.

Don't like them getting advantages that we won't but gotta go the Lions. One team was butchered and strung up in front of its supporters, the other volunteered to go to Sydney.

Kai Lohman. This guy to me is looking like becoming the next Isaac Heeney...he's getting better every game...

Watching that, we’re a long way off unfortunately.

We need our worm to turn, and quickly.

Happy for Fitzroy supporters.

Lions built from the ground and traded well. Plus got kissed on the dick with a few f/s.

**** the co
They certainly got some beautiful concessions to get them off the bottom of the ladder unlike us….
But they do have some pull as well…
Hopefully that darn turn begins next year…

Lachie Neale 12 clearance's on one leg, no wonder Cat's got smashed 30 to 20 in stoppage clearance's, 21 tackles inside 50 to 9, and they rave about Geelong's small pressure forwards

Kai Lohman. This guy to me is looking like becoming the next Isaac Heeney...he's getting better every game...
Everybody contributed. Really liked the game of starchevich didnt do anything wrong in defence. Got to respect daniher for his efforts in the ruck too.

Lions have 4 starters on the sidelines who did their knee earlier in the year. Scary depth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the start of the season, I predicted Brisbane to win the premiership, but I'd rather see Sydney win for 'Horse' Longmire, my favourite player from the first half the 1990's.
**** Horse.

He coaches a mob of tools.

Brisbane to win by under a goal and Papley and Warner to run into each other and get knocked out, would be the dream result.

This is like shooting Bambi, but hear me out.

These 2 sides were both forced out of Victoria and have been set up for sustained success. They’ve still got a lot of their original Victorian supporters. I was dead set against Gold Coast, but ya gotta wonder if we had’ve gone would be seeing far more regular finals appearances and success? The AFL needs these clubs to succeed.

* I’m possibly broken from the last 5 years of shitfullness, but does make me wonder.

This is like shooting Bambi, but hear me out.

These 2 sides were both forced out of Victoria and have been set up for sustained success. They’ve still got a lot of their original Victorian supporters. I was dead set against Gold Coast, but ya gotta wonder if we had’ve gone would be seeing far more regular finals appearances and success? The AFL needs these clubs to succeed.

* I’m possibly broken from the last 5 years of shitfullness, but does make me wonder.
It wouldn't be North Melbourne tho would it.

No Vic teams in the GF.. lions and swans my two least favourite teams.. looks like I’ll be doing the gardening next week!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Swans I can understand.
But how in the heck can Lions be in anyones top 2 least favourite teams?

It wouldn't be North Melbourne tho would it.
100%

I wouldn’t have followed that abomination.

One of the great moments in the clubs history, with people showing out to keep North South.

Just think how sweet it will be when it happens.

This club usually finds a way to punch above its weight and surprise everyone.

Let’s hope this new crop of kids morph into that powerhouse of the 90’s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 AFL GF - Swans v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back