2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

P1 just had $409 deducted, phew! I’m pretty happy with level 4 front after last year’s level 1 goals right at the back.

Hoping to find x2 tickets to buy so I don’t need to go alone again though. If anyone ends up having extras to offload/wants to do a swap, let me know!

P1 just had $409 deducted, phew! I’m pretty happy with level 4 front after last year’s level 1 goals right at the back.

Hoping to find x2 tickets to buy so I don’t need to go alone again though. If anyone ends up having extras to offload/wants to do a swap, let me know!
So last year with P1 you were level 1 goals and right at the back?
this is the biggest fault in the ticketek system in my view. Pretending the back if level 1 is the same as the front is farcical

this is the biggest fault in the ticketek system in my view. Pretending the back if level 1 is the same as the front is farcical

Yep second last row. I ended up having to watch most of it on the little screen above me. And the cherry on top was I was sitting next to a Collingwood supporter :sweatsmile:

Just got our 4 tix ,we are P1 and got level 4 front,last year had level 1 behind the point post but sun in our eyes killed us so hoping this level will be better,at least im going.
We were level 4, few rows back from the stairway on the pocket. The sun was horrendous… couldn’t across the ground from about halfway through the 3rd qtr. need a new sun plan for this year!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were level 4, few rows back from the stairway on the pocket. The sun was horrendous… couldn’t across the ground from about halfway through the 3rd qtr. need a new sun plan for this year!!
oh ok that sounds just as bad as level 1,like i said at least we are going thats the main thing,oh is it undercover up there,i would think so.

Exactly - had single ticket back row with Collingwood standing room behind so close that when the bloke behind me put his arms out and leant over he touched the back of my seat, i could hardly see a thing and relied on the screen. That was P1 - have P1 this time but level 1 goals so fingers and toes crossed that I’m not again up the very very back. Anyone know when we’ll get the ticket.

Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

We are P2 so not getting worried yet as we got them last year but strange people are saying they have received tickets and they are P2 but some people are P1 and haven't received anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back