• Lade

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 39 31.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard we're going to build a very fast train between Sydney and Perth so Dean Cox can keep a nice short commute.

Or maybe some Futurama-style tubes.

Pyke finally spending those billions we’ve got in the bank.

Whoever we pick ............ I will tell you all that he was my first choice.

Am I doing BigFooty ......... correctly or what ?

Actually, I think the correct way to do BigFooty is to claim that whoever we pick is the wrong choice, and to call for the new coach’s head the minute we lose a pre season scratch match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not really too concerned. None of the three coaches seems to be anymore then a transitional coach sadly.

All them are B+ coaches from the
looks

Idiotic. Just say you don’t believe assistant coaches can make great senior coaches - which would also be wrong. And this is a very strong selection of them in the running

Idiotic. Just say you don’t believe assistant coaches can make great senior coaches - which would also be wrong. And this is a very strong selection of them in the running
100% agreed, not only are all 3 candidates standouts, but the names they beat to get to this stage of the process aren't anything to be sneezed at.

We've also reviewed our back of house, recruited some gun staff and will refresh the assistant coaches. Any coach that joins us will have all the tools & support to succeed.

Getting abit tired of this dragging out tbh. I'm not quite sure how its taken so long to pick one of these untried guys, unless we were waiting to hear from a big fish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back