Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I know these aren't your tables, but Sharp is wrong. He scored 10.15 this season, this table appears to have him at 8.11. 75 points scored this season has him at about his level this season.

Wheeloratings have xScore for everyone, and Sharp pretty much lines up with what everyone would think. Good from non-set shots (albeit taking low percentage, sometimes ill-advised shots), poor from set shots.
Screenshot_20241009-131135.png

Ok, so now it's coming out that it was in he function room of some hotel somewhere, this changes things slightly.

Maybe some wait staff or service people saw something offensive and have called it out.

Still seems, so far at least, that suspensions of up to 10 players may be a bit excessive.

Wonder how much detail will be revealed.

Ok, so now it's coming out that it was in he function room of some hotel somewhere, this changes things slightly.

Maybe some wait staff or service people saw something offensive and have called it out.

Still seems, so far at least, that suspensions of up to 10 players may be a bit excessive.

Guarantee Carlton get GWS first couple of rounds if they all get suspended

Did anyone else find Josh Jenkins on trade radio full of himself and somewhat nauseating? I nearly drove my car off the road when he was asked about Freo’s weakness in their list and he said a rebounding defender.

So Luke Ryan is an All Australian, Jordan Clark is a gun, Brandon walker had a good season, Corey Wagner and James Aish can barely get a game, Heath Chapman oozes talent, and Josh Draper is emerging, but yep, we are light on for rebounding defenders. It is literally the only position on the ground where we have too many players

Did anyone else find Josh Jenkins on trade radio full of himself and somewhat nauseating? I nearly drove my car off the road when he was asked about Freo’s weakness in their list and he said a rebounding defender.

So Luke Ryan is an All Australian, Jordan Clark is a gun, Brandon walker had a good season, Corey Wagner and James Aish can barely get a game, Heath Chapman oozes talent, and Josh Draper is emerging, but yep, we are light on for rebounding defenders. It is literally the only position on the ground where we have too many players
I didn't listen to one second of trade radio this year.

Last season was enough for me to never listen to it again. I can't look at a Rheem without that bloody ad popping into my head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never been a fan of former Saints coach Grant Thomas, but have to say I agree with him in regards to Dillon and Kane.
Both are out of their depth. But are like politicians, bore you to death with waffle, and I don't mean the WAFL, they skirt the question and babble on.
They promised to make the supporters of the game more informed about the game and especially the umpiring.
After a couple of weeks of Kane sitting, smirking, babbling and making out every umpires decision was right,they decided to can it. Because it was alll bullsheeit.
The Boys Club, has never been more bereft of talent than what it is now.
Neither of them are believable in any way.
Gill and the AFL(VFL) commission have stuffed this one up badly.

It seemed very distasteful but surely a pull your head in blokes would have been sufficient, but that is no doubt not enough outrage.

If they got in a car drunk they would have got less of a suspension but one is wrong and one is illegal, go figure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back