Player Watch #? – Luker (Top)Kentfield. MSD Pick 11

Remove this Banner Ad

He knows how to turn over a ball, he'll fit right in!
One snap for goal that he didnt flush but was on target? Hardly a highlight reel, seems more something someone rushed putting together just to get it up on twitter. ill wait for a more complete picture of things by noob.

Can't believe Tim Lamb didn't trade up for pick 1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If only we had another pick to trade so some other team could get a the thrill to pass.
One snap for goal that he didnt flush but was on target? Hardly a highlight reel, seems more something someone rushed putting together just to get it up on twitter. ill wait for a more complete picture of things by noob.
Yeah was going to say the same thing. Not the best highlight hopefully more to come.

Live footage of him:

Sport Fail GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

I'm pretty stoked about this. Thought he might have been rookied by someone last year. Also wasn't someone i expected to be on our radar.

Our scouts over here got to see a reasonable amount of him last year if they were watching Koltyn as well I guess.

Jefferson kicks five in the VFL when he doesn’t have three other tall forwards competing for the ball.

Must… clog… Casey… forward line.

** Drafts another key forward **
1716987428362.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jefferson kicks five in the VFL when he doesn’t have three other tall forwards competing for the ball.

Must… clog… Casey… forward line.

** Drafts another key forward **
There is clogging (with Brown, Schache and Fullarton)...
Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 6.03.20 am.png

Then there is clogging (with Kentfield)...
Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 6.03.04 am.png

Hopefully Jefferson makes it but ATM Kentfield is probably ahead of him in terms of physicality, not hard to do I guess. Would be good to see a proper forward combo rather than make do with defenders and try convert them into forwards.

It'd 7:30am and the poor kid still has absolutely nothing written about him on the MFC website .
Hey now, old mate has been up all night finding just the right prompt to put into chat GPT so he can get an article out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back