Off-topic ♫ Rate the song above thread! ♫

Does Jazny have the best taste in music on the Bay?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, they have sucked since the 90's but their 80's stuff still holds up

Death Magneto ablum was awwwweeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssooooooooomeee Black to Reload kicks ass, their worst which is my fave in a different way was the once b4 magnetic leellelelelelllelele

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS1111112oneoneone Master of Puppets is pulling Buckleys blouse >.< :p

Death Magneto ablum was awwwweeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssooooooooomeee Black to Reload kicks ass, their worst which is my fave in a different way was the once b4 magnetic leellelelelelllelele

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS1111112oneoneone Master of Puppets is pulling Buckleys blouse >.< :p

Aww Brett banned ? Boo

10/10 in sympathy for his banning.

Aww Brett banned ? Boo

10/10 in sympathy for his banning.

I LOVE that movie so much, it's so good. The chorus of the song is great, but the melody in the verse is pretty bad and makes it hard to listen to. 5/10.

What about the Sax Guy's song 😂

I LOVE that movie so much, it's so good. The chorus of the song is great, but the melody in the verse is pretty bad and makes it hard to listen to. 5/10.

What about the Sax Guy's song 😂

That was a brilliant movie , reminds me of my hey days
Great sound track as well

So many good songs out there
This song Reminds me of computer class in high school

Didn't like it when it was released, but with the benefit of nostalgia, I quite enjoyed that ...... 7/10

Here's my son's band from when he was about 15 (he's the one on keyboards) .....

Its not my kind of music, but they performed it well :) It could be an opening theme to an anime series.

IMO this is the scariest music of all time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not my type of music but it has a cruisy feel to it.

The following is what i listened to when i was in high school and was just finding a real passion for music.

Not my type of music but it has a cruisy feel to it.

The following is what i listened to when i was in high school and was just finding a real passion for music.

nice 7/10

this for laughs:

You're supposed to rate the song above you first, not just post random songs!
But my Mum always told me if you haven't got anything nice to say just say nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic ♫ Rate the song above thread! ♫

Back