Off-topic ♫ Rate the song above thread! ♫

Does Jazny have the best taste in music on the Bay?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

10/10
These guys are brilliant
Another band ahead of their time
I bust them out pretty regularly
Girls on film was always a highlight on MTV when I was a hormonal teen

This is probably my fave but hard to beat Hungry like a Wolf

Ordinary World to me is the greatest song that's ever been written.

I heard someone recently claim that Ordinary World was one of the first 90s Britpop songs and helped define the genre that Oasis and Blur went on to dominate in the mid 90s.

Definitely a 9 or 10.

So iconic and as soon as that opening riff starts everyone knows exactly what it is.

Even better that it was the only ballad type song but still kicks ass on a groundbreaking album mostly focused on this new style of hard rock we’d never heard before.

Thank **** GnR came out when they did because hard rock/ metal was going to the dogs at the time with KISS, coked up Van Halen and Motley Crue being the most popular bands of the genre.

Metallica weren’t even a household name yet and Slayer was still too underground for the norm.

Dad Rock. 4/10

Too noisy and shouty! Not very good im so sorry, it hurts my ears quite a bit listening to it but if you like that kind of thing its okay I guess. 1/10

Too noisy and shouty! Not very good im so sorry, it hurts my ears quite a bit listening to it but if you like that kind of thing its okay I guess. 1/10

Good funeral song I guess
3/10

Now this guy has got talent
Hard to pick a best from the Like Drawing Blood Album but this one is all time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3/10

I'm sure De Goey would rate it a 10 though.
images

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic ♫ Rate the song above thread! ♫

Back