NFL (08/09) Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (08/09) Superbowl XLIII: Arizona vs Pittsburgh

geeze it looks close - touchdown stands

either way Arizona's coach must rip into his team - pathetic

Arizona have been great in the first half they easily could of had the lead going into half time. Apart from the first 10 mins Arizona have looked good.

Game over if that stands.

The Cards get the ball 1st in the second half - I wouldn't call it just yet!

Yep game over - hard to see the Cards coming back after that. They would be so angry going into the dressing room right now.

arizona's D looked good at the end like they got the measure of the steeler O. there's more firepower on the cards O, so in the second half i think we'll see the cards reel them back in. Todd Haley, the Offensive Coach of the Cards, is a bit of a gun, so we'll see some very creative things from him....as they analyze what the steelers have been doing in the first half on D.

No way it is Game over. Cards have possesion to start the half and anything can happen it is only 10pts FFS. I said it looked like a blow out early, but the Cards since have settled nicely and it is still game on.

Arizona have been great in the first half they easily could of had the lead going into half time. Apart from the first 10 mins Arizona have looked good.
im more upset over their turnovers/erros/mistakes if you like

doesnt matter what sport - the team that makes the less mistakes will end up winning

The Cards get the ball 1st in the second half - I wouldn't call it just yet!

Exactly.

The Cards have shown they can move the ball against the Steelers D. They just need to be more patient.

The Cards D will be the key in the second half. They have to keep the Steelers out of the end zone.

im more upset over their turnovers/erros/mistakes if you like

doesnt matter what sport - the team that makes the less mistakes will end up winning

Thats is going to happen when you are playing the Best D in the NFL.

"that was the punt that was meant to put them back in the game" - andy maher on ben graham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seriously the conversation going on in that panel is childish and so unprofessional. they're mocking the americans, the game, having little inside gags, laughing like idiots, showing sav footage as a shot-putter as a teen, talking about crap and totally focusing on ben graham like he is the most important player on the field. and true, ed poor ed, going from hosting the show on SBS to this atrocity.

Ed Wyatt looks frustrated at times. And I dont blame him.
Agreed. So cringeworthy. If ESPN's quality wasnt so bad in comparison to TEN HD it'd have me watching it. WTF is Dave Hughes and Andy Maher doing there?

AZ should be leading but go 10 points back because of Warner. Well done you clown.

Huge momentum changer on the half, I won't be counting the cards out just yet. They have been a fun team to watch on offense all year, and are more than capable of scoring against anyone. Biggest hurdle they will face is establishing run to open up the pass, but hell they haven't done it all year so why start now? To hell with it, just put it up there for Fitz & Q I reckon.
I think Big Ben also has the ability to make some mistakes, if they can create more turnovers I think that will be key as I reckon they'll certainly score.
My big dumb out there prediction for 2nd half - Early Doucet to score!:thumbsu:(Don't even know if he's suited up).:confused:

Hey guys thought i'd drop in at HT. Devestated to be honest, we should be in front or at least 10-10 at the hald with the ball in the 3rd.

As for channel 10, pathetic. Dave Hughes on NFL you gotta be kidding me.
I'm watching ESPN.

Hey guys thought i'd drop in at HT. Devestated to be honest, we should be in front or at least 10-10 at the hald with the ball in the 3rd.

As for channel 10, pathetic. Dave Hughes on NFL you gotta be kidding me.
I'm watching ESPN.

Gday Wiz. :thumbsu:

Dont be devastated there is still a half to go and you have possesion to start the second half. Definantly not over from what i have seen so far in the second Qtr.

Bruce Springsteen and the Estreet band ROCKED.

Massive return and TD at HT there. Still riding the Cards home all the way, but it'll be tough being 10 points down, but they do have possession to start the third and have shown they can move the ball.

Need to get Boldin and co in more I think, Steelers doing well to keep them quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back