08 No. 1 ticket holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Dockerland and BigFooty are different. I post on both (though less frequently on Dockerland) and I love both sites. I have to say I've noticed that the anti-Dockerlanders on BigFooty tend to be the pessimists and the loudest whingers. Obviously that isn't accepted on Dockerland, which is great. Why do people always say that Dockerland is a great read? Because so much crap gets filtered out by Shane and he only keeps the good stuff. Good on him I say, sometimes I wish the pessimistic crap, trolling and worst of all, the posts that are indecipherable because of shit grammar and spelling were deleted from here like they are on Dockerland.

There is a clear difference between pessimism and criticism. Too much criticism is deleted despite its validity

Dockerland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bigfooty

Bigfooty is 60% school kids and 30% inneffectual losers who troll to get out aggression pent up from being picked on at school. There are a few decent posters, but most of the garbage here is just teen agnst with a slight footy focus.

Maybe you should go back to D.Land and stay there with all the other 'real' supporters and your pretentious 'clique' :thumbsu:

Maybe you should go back to D.Land and stay there with all the other 'real' supporters and your pretentious 'clique' :thumbsu:

Maybe you should re-group at the dockerland bashing/zombie/death metal/chuck norris board.

It's that way ^

Whinging about Dockerland does not equate to Docker discussion.

Maybe you should re-group at the dockerland bashing/zombie/death metal/chuck norris board.

It's that way ^

Whinging about Dockerland does not equate to Docker discussion.

Maybe you should re-group at the dockerland bashing/zombie/death metal/chuck norris board.[

Hey now!!! there's no need to bring Nightfury into this!!!

Whats your problem Roundhouse:cool:
I presume you have one with NF as you basically listed all my spheres of influence, with the exception of Dockerland bashing.
I don't Dockerland bash in any zombie, death metal or chuck norris threads...

Sounds like you're the newly anointed leader of the anti-dockerland crew NF.

BTW young Jesse was on the footy show again tonight reading out a get well message for Sammy. (Just in case this thread still has anything to do with him.)

Dockerland and BigFooty are different. I post on both (though less frequently on Dockerland) and I love both sites. I have to say I've noticed that the anti-Dockerlanders on BigFooty tend to be the pessimists and the loudest whingers. Obviously that isn't accepted on Dockerland, which is great. Why do people always say that Dockerland is a great read? Because so much crap gets filtered out by Shane and he only keeps the good stuff. Good on him I say, sometimes I wish the pessimistic crap, trolling and worst of all, the posts that are indecipherable because of shit grammar and spelling were deleted from here like they are on Dockerland.

I posted a topic on Dockerland last year about what the Dockers need to improve on to make the top 8 and my topic was deleted and I was banned. :(

Great choice IMHO.

Yep he is simply a passionate fan like us ...all the more reason for doing it.

Also rules out any drugs and sex controversy ....except now there may be the 'didn't eat his peas' and 'went to bed at after 8PM' controversies.

I posted a topic on Dockerland last year about what the Dockers need to improve on to make the top 8 and my topic was deleted and I was banned. :(

That's because you were being a pretentious, holier than thou Indian Pacific Ltd shareholder preaching about how crap Fremantle is and how great it is to sip chardonnay and drive a Land Rover. We're Fremantle supporters, despite what you may think, we don't care how crap you think we are or how great you think you are. Dockerland is better off without you and kudos to Shane for keeping his site free of your filth. Bandwagoner.

That's fair enough, and illustrates the main difference between west coast supporters and Freo supporters.

Freo supporters tell you what we think of your club to wind you up, eagles supporters give us their opinions because they genuinely think that we are waiting for their input.

That's fair enough, and illustrates the main difference between west coast supporters and Freo supporters.

Freo supporters tell you what we think of your club to wind you up, eagles supporters give us their opinions because they genuinely think that we are waiting for their input.

You mean to say that you're not?

I'm genuinely shattered.:(:)

Anyway, you have The West to offer an unbiased POV.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that you have caught on please tell your friends.

Maybe since you are a mod you could make it a sticky on the West Caost board?

Hahaha

Outside my jurisdiction Dom, I'm just a lowly Bay13 mod.

I am to BF mods as Freo is to the AFL.:p

Don't let it get you down. If you put in the time and the hard work required you could one day get promoted to control the Eagles board, then the main board. If you get to that stage it's just a matter of time before world domination is yours!

I'm surprised Bay 13 has moderators! Half the posters there probably think jurisdiction is an STD. :D

That's because you were being a pretentious, holier than thou Indian Pacific Ltd shareholder preaching about how crap Fremantle is and how great it is to sip chardonnay and drive a Land Rover. We're Fremantle supporters, despite what you may think, we don't care how crap you think we are or how great you think you are. Dockerland is better off without you and kudos to Shane for keeping his site free of your filth. Bandwagoner.

Better off? Dockerland is a shithole, and it's nice to see that lots of Fremantle supporters agree with me on that one.

Better off? Dockerland is a shithole, and it's nice to see that lots of Fremantle supporters agree with me on that one.

So on one hand you're saying Dockerland's a shithole, but on the other you're complaining about not being allowed on there? You'd think if it was a shithole you wouldn't be disappointed about getting banned and deleted, right?

You clown :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

08 No. 1 ticket holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back