$1,000,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by eddiesmith
Any one who gets that much delivery against a pathetic player like Bolton should get 6 goals minimum

Overpaid and a big waste of money as he will take their money and go home to Brisbane

you my friend are a first class idiot

WHy? Because the Saints play a team who rely on their forwards to win a shootout and have got no good defenders and Riewoldt kicks a few goals

The saints went to Riewoldt so often he should have kicked 10

I just dont think a team like St Kilda should be wasting that sort of money on a player unlikely to stay with the club and with lots of young players coming through who will demand more money

By paying him a million dollars they are committing suicide and will be in a faster freefall than Essendon in a few years

Oh Well more of those number 1 priority picks they love

Originally posted by eddiesmith
WHy? Because the Saints play a team who rely on their forwards to win a shootout and have got no good defenders and Riewoldt kicks a few goals

The saints went to Riewoldt so often he should have kicked 10

I just dont think a team like St Kilda should be wasting that sort of money on a player unlikely to stay with the club and with lots of young players coming through who will demand more money

By paying him a million dollars they are committing suicide and will be in a faster freefall than Essendon in a few years

Oh Well more of those number 1 priority picks they love

no, i do see your point.
why the hell would the Saints want a player who will be a regular All Australian over the next 10 years, and has a good crack at a few Brownlows ?.
much better to trade him now for a few draft picks and hope that one of those is a decent player.
is that your argument ?
if so, you my friend are a first class idiot

ps. it's normal football policy to try and pass the football to your key forward players. Try and grasp this, and you'll be ok in high school next year.

I'm not saying trade him I just dont see the point using all that money on a player who will leave the club in a couple of years and head home to Brisbane

Many good players at St Kilda will want increases in salary over the next few years and dont see the point in such a sudden increase in Riewoldts contract

I dont say trade him i just said that if St Kilda give Riewoldt and Hamill big contracts then they will lose others and end up like Essendon with a poor side and back near the bottom

Riewoldt cares more about money than anything and it is shown by this ridiculous increase

When Lynch retires, Riewoldt will head up north i guarantee you

All Australian for 10 years? Maybe but not for the saints

Milne was standing 20m out on his own but they held on to it to kick to Riewoldt, its a joke

I wouldnt be suprised to see Milne leave next year either as he is overlooked by the midfield who obviously belive the hype of Riewoldt

He kicked the right number of goals considering who he was playing on.

Gehrig playing on McPhee.... gees. The guy have to kill him, McPhee never played that possy in his life!

Essendon are BALL LESS... why dont they play Sam Hunt? Guy got 27 possys last week in VFL and 2 goals.

I ***ING HATE THAT MY TEAMS SELECTORS HAVE PETS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

$1,000,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back