Past #1: Hugh Greenwood - 51AFC gms/32GC gms/38NM games - 52 goals - retires post '24 - thx Hughy

Remove this Banner Ad

People disagreeing with my post in here.

Yeah ok, sorry Hugh was a tough nut and tackling machine. I know, we can’t have that. That isn’t the North culture.

Holy **** this forum is as cooked as the club itself

Not forced to follow the club or be on the forum if it makes you feel this negative.

This club just needs to sort its shit out ffs
Or the club is sorting itself out and someone just isn't coming along for the ride. :)

Thank You Hugh for your contribution to NMFC and all the best for the future.

Can we now please bury the number 1 jersey forever, it has been a poisoned chalice for decades.

People disagreeing with my post in here.

Yeah ok, sorry Hugh was a tough nut and tackling machine. I know, we can’t have that. That isn’t the North culture.

Holy **** this forum is as cooked as the club itself
Relax

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be a great bloke and a journeyman, just an incredibly average footballer.

That was my first impression of him, but the few times he was able to play after that he demonstrated a hardness and effort that a lot of the team don’t bring every week.

No, he’s not Carey.. But baffling that we couldn’t find a role for a senior like this with so many youngsters needing someone to set the example

That was my first impression of him, but the few times he was able to play after that he demonstrated a hardness and effort that a lot of the team don’t bring every week.

No, he’s not Carey.. But baffling that we couldn’t find a role for a senior like this with so many youngsters needing someone to set the example
Because he’s a spud and cant kick, cant handball, cant read play, plodder, can’t mark above his head, isnt quick.. tackling was his only thing then players got faster.. he was redundant 5 years ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #1: Hugh Greenwood - 51AFC gms/32GC gms/38NM games - 52 goals - retires post '24 - thx Hughy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back