Traded #1: Michael Hibberd - Premiership Player!! Onya Piggy šŸ½

Remove this Banner Ad

For some reason he really reminds me of the actor Tom Hardy. Either way, we should probably start calling him Bane.

Check the cannons....

248613_10151329014044356_1582032594_n.jpg

A very smart, disciplined player is Hibberd.

Looks in prime condition and that left foot was just drilling bullets to targets.

Will be our best defender by the middle of the season.

Question
Who dose he remind you off Solly or Mark Johnson??
A bit of a cross of both, not as physical as Solly but smoother with his movements- Reads the play like MJ did.

i LOVE this guy, his skills have improved to match his ability to win a contest, will be so important for us for him to stay fit this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he looked real impressive Friday. Just seemed to have an added spark to when I've seen him previously. Do you reckon he'll play a key link man role this year?

He's probably our best kick out of defence after Fletcher and he went Colorado with the midfield group, so the coaching group obviously have big plans for him this year.

This guy is my smoky SC pick this year. Reckon he could go 90 odd average.
Am I crazy bombers fans?

Cheers

He's a chance, but IMO there's better value either in the premiums or the rookies down back.

He's probably our best kick out of defence after Fletcher and he went Colorado with the midfield group, so the coaching group obviously have big plans for him this year.
Dempsey>Hibberd in the skills department

Thought he has had a pretty promising pre season so far.

My concern is that under pressure his disposal goes to shit. Had Paddy Ryder in acres of space late in the game and just kicked it over his head. Basically cost us the game.

Allowed Petterd to get around him and kick that winning goal.

A defensive player should never be beaten in that way especially in the last few minutes. He is one of a host of players we have that are all or nothing in certain situations.

It seems they commit to the point that if they lose the battle the opposition player is gone for good.

He could develop into an AA half back flanker if he irons out a few flaws and could be a Heath Shaw type player for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #1: Michael Hibberd - Premiership Player!! Onya Piggy šŸ½

Remove this Banner Ad

Back