10 A's Football in South Aus

Remove this Banner Ad

Barn12

Draftee
Aug 22, 2007
Somerton Park
AFL Club
St Kilda
shc have some of biggest guns in sa for year 10 with matt delmenico, reece jolly and taylor angel all superstars and have a bright future..
wat do u guys think?? any other schools that you think can match it?

I don't know. Are you Matt, Reece or Taylor?. Did anyone get close (under 10 goals) to your side this year ? If not I'd expect you to keep winning all your school footy for the next 2 years as SHC have done for the last decade. Are you looking for praise? At your age if you are playing good under 17 football for Glenelg, you are doing well. If you manage to be playing ressies or league whilst still a school boy, you might be AFL bound.

shc have some of biggest guns in sa for year 10 with matt delmenico, reece jolly and taylor angel all superstars and have a bright future..
wat do u guys think?? any other schools that you think can match it?

reece jolly is ok, but delmenico is too slow on the footy field and cant even dominate a 10As game, whereas angel is too small for anything bigger than ressies for a bright future

yeh i dunno about a huge future i mean they will still be good but not the best SHC team to go through
they may be challenged again next year like they did this year
I know pac have alot of good yr 10's with 4 of them already playing 1sts so they look good but what about the other schools?

Any extraordinary year 10 footballer would be probably be playing first 18 anyways. School footy order of importantce:

CLUB FOOTY

1) First 18
2) Primary A's
3) 9A's
4) 8A's
5) 10 A's
6) Second 18
7) who cares ?

Any extraordinary year 10 footballer would be probably be playing first 18 anyways. School footy order of importantce:

CLUB FOOTY

1) First 18
2) Primary A's
3) 9A's
4) 8A's
5) 10 A's
6) Second 18
7) who cares ?

look mate what do u know? tell me what school you are attending. to be playing first 18 at shc is a very big acheivemnet especially in year 10. i geuss thats why the 10a's were undefeated all year

CLUB FOOTY

1) First 18
2) Primary A's
3) 9A's
4) 8A's
5) 10 A's
6) Second 18
7) who cares ?

Are you full quid mate? thats disgraceful!! anyway sam barnett is a possible AFL kid. he kicked over 200 goals last season and 70 of those were for SHC. he might have what it take.

Other supposebly challenging year 10a's schools are:
Saint Michaels: Clear win by 20 plus goals without a full strength side and they thought that they were going to win???
Rostrevor: Probably second best team but was a win by 6 goals plus some players that could of been playing out for shc.
PAC: Couple good players the rest are very ordinary
what do you think? is that a fair judgement?

I second that statement from cartdog. This group of shc footballers are extremely strong group and have been challenged over the years, yet still remain undefeated as a group for 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have watched a few S.H.C games and I was impressed with a few players

Taylor Angel: He is fearless this kid runs into any pack i dont no what Cozdawg is talking about there are many great small players he will defiantly play league football for his club.

Matthew Delmenico: To slow Cozdawg he is a "key position player" they are for taking strong mark and being a target which this kid defiantly is. He is huge defiantly could see him being the next great key forward.

Sam Barnett: Defiantly not impressed with this kids game he needs to be reminded that there are 17 other players on the field. He would rather kick 5 goals then have his team win. He shouldnt be playing a's to selfish!

totally agree with super scout although i disagree, barnett is a class outfit.
A player who has caught my is joe elliott: general down back for SHC stopping dangerous opponents and creating run for the team. "Has a leg like a meul" and uses it to his advantaged with silky skills. Used in the middle at club level and is a true warrior.

Just a quick reveiw
redbull guy ur an idoit. Darwin doesnt even have a team worthy of the AFL how r you to comment on school football, darwin is a hole.

Cosdawg or brad im sure u must be tall and dominated 10 A games in the past to make a call like that and yes Delly does dominate and taylor is a gun.

Sydneyswan shut up! PAC will never get near SHC standard and yeah we have at least 5 people that could play firsts and 3 of them have. PAC are nothing but a school of spoilt hacks.

Again redbull guy u have no idea obviously ur an imbosile that has nothing better to do than look at other forums and comment on things you have nothin to do with. Please reframe from makiing such assumtions in the future as ur a flipping tosser

Good calls by Barn12, cartdog,Angel 9 and big31 and valid points by all except superscout who is correct about the other two except barnett who as we all know is air to the Hartlett throne. Jamie (superscout) we all know why u shouldnt comment on football ability as we know urs is superior not to mention ur coordination.

Taylor Angel: He is fearless this kid runs into any pack i dont no what Cozdawg is talking about there are many great small players he will defiantly play league football for his club.

Matthew Delmenico: To slow Cozdawg he is a "key position player" they are for taking strong mark and being a target which this kid defiantly is. He is huge defiantly could see him being the next great key forward.

Sam Barnett: Defiantly not impressed with this kids game he needs to be reminded that there are 17 other players on the field. He would rather kick 5 goals then have his team win. He shouldnt be playing a's to selfish!

KPP still have to be quick... at first 18 level you would want to be either 6'8" or weigh 120kg to get away with not moving... and the next great key forwards are already playing first 18 at SHC, Cameron DeVisser and Darcy Armfield

lets just settle the debate once and for all, SHC were the strongest side throughout the season. i was at the intercole game but only as an onlooker and they looked a class above rossys. rossys with a full strength team never looked like winning but SHC not at full strength missin 3 players that are highly rated in the football community one of them a State player but withdrew because of injury.

SHC are sure to extend the state knockout winning record past 7 in the first 18 with some very classy acts moving into the first 18 team to cover the losses through the midfield of Hamish Hartlett, Nick Ramsey and Richard O'Grady and the classy act down back of Tom Macnamara. Also the rumers around the place is that state under18 team member Tyson Slattery has been expeled from sacred heart, this is a massive hole that needs to be filed down back also.

all the best sacred heart from a passonate onlooker! xox
ShezMagnet_69

on taylor angel, if ur small and guna be successful then u have to be quick i.e. an outside midfielder or crumbing forward, therefore it's irrelevant how 'courageous' he is

with delly, key position players need to be quick off the mark to provide a strong lead, also not big enough for a key position in the AFL, as theyr usually above 195cm

Just a quick reveiw
redbull guy ur an idoit. Darwin doesnt even have a team worthy of the AFL how r you to comment on school football, darwin is a hole.

Cosdawg or brad im sure u must be tall and dominated 10 A games in the past to make a call like that and yes Delly does dominate and taylor is a gun.

Sydneyswan shut up! PAC will never get near SHC standard and yeah we have at least 5 people that could play firsts and 3 of them have. PAC are nothing but a school of spoilt hacks.

Again redbull guy u have no idea obviously ur an imbosile that has nothing better to do than look at other forums and comment on things you have nothin to do with. Please reframe from makiing such assumtions in the future as ur a flipping tosser

Good calls by Barn12, cartdog,Angel 9 and big31 and valid points by all except superscout who is correct about the other two except barnett who as we all know is air to the Hartlett throne. Jamie (superscout) we all know why u shouldnt comment on football ability as we know urs is superior not to mention ur coordination.

i didnt say i was tall or dominated 10As games mate, and i dont need to in order to express my opinion... you blokes are giving sacred heart a bad name coming on here and bragging about a team that appears to be a lot weaker than previous year 10 sides, no-one from your year level has the characteristics of an AFL draftee e.g. richard o'grady, hamish hartlett, tom mcnamara... and ur depth leaves a lot to be desired, although you could argue that your team is mediocre across the board

on the other hand, after watching a few of your games, your team also doesnt play the traditional sacred heart hard brand of footy, as a lot of you blokes are too scared to put your head over the ball and rely on blokes like foxy (hate to say it), seb townsend, reece jolly etc. to dish it out to ur 16 (approx.) recievers

I totally agree with big31. Joe Elliot is all class in some of the 10A games held up the back half and shut down Kee forwards for other teams like PAC and Rostrevor. Another bloke who comes to mind when you think of class is Seb Townsend an inspiartional leader on the field and this is why he was named Captain of the 10A's and is not afraid to jump underneath a pack and put his body on the line for the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

10 A's Football in South Aus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back